Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Four hand massage  (Read 1366 times)

Offline fearofthedark

Is a four hand massage ever just that? I have been offered one by someone I normally just get a regular massage with 0 hint of extras coming up so just wondered if its going to be more of the same or not?  Has anyone ever had a four hand massage and got nothing more from it?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 08:51:37 am by fearofthedark »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is a four hand massage ever just that? I have been offered one by someone I normally just get a regular massage with 0 hint of extras coming up so just wondered if its going to be more of the same or not?  Has anyone ever had a four hand massage and got nothing more from it?

If the place is totally legit and there's no hint of extras normally why would you think that will change just because there's two of them.    :unknown:

4 handed massages are available ranging from totally legit with nothing on offer to full service on offer, all depends where you go.

Offline joe diddley

I've sometimes found, where naughties are on offer, that a four hander is actually less than the sum of its parts with the shyer of the two girls actually inhibiting the inclinations of the other. YMMV on this point quite considerably.

Offline Mij

I have done a 4-handed massage a couple of times but IMHO not really worth it unless it's at a rate MUCH cheaper than the cost of 2 individual massages (including extras). Most of the time at the end, there is only 1 girl playing with you as the other just stands by not getting involved as much.

Plus, some of the massage shops are so small, it be be cramped with just the 2 of you, let alone another trying to squeeze in too!  :D

Offline Knny

I've sometimes found, where naughties are on offer, that a four hander is actually less than the sum of its parts with the shyer of the two girls actually inhibiting the inclinations of the other. YMMV on this point quite considerably.

+1 perfectly put

Offline mr.bluesky

Last Christmas had a 6 handed massage.Originally booked for a normal massage and was asked if I wanted a four hander for the normal price .Of course I said yes , a few minutes into the massage a third girl joined us. Quiet a fantastic feeling having 3 pairs of hands on your body. I let them take it in turns to play with my cock .One massaging my cock whilst the other played with my balls , the third girl playing with my nipples. A one off experience.  :yahoo:

Offline Fredbone

Nice but not twice as nice.

Offline horsa

Last Christmas had a 6 handed massage.Originally booked for a normal massage and was asked if I wanted a four hander for the normal price .Of course I said yes , a few minutes into the massage a third girl joined us. Quiet a fantastic feeling having 3 pairs of hands on your body. I let them take it in turns to play with my cock .One massaging my cock whilst the other played with my balls , the third girl playing with my nipples. A one off experience.  :yahoo:
who is that in your picture?  :yahoo: :wacko:

Offline hungrypunt

Offline mr.bluesky

who is that in your picture?  :yahoo:

I take it you mean my avatar picture ?
It's of  a lovely model by the name of Jodie Gasson who has appeared many times in the sport and daily  star and used to appear many times in the lads mags like Zoo and Nuts
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 06:29:03 pm by mr.bluesky »

Jas1975

Why not just book a threesome as you at least know what you will get?

Offline sparkus

I've only had the one four hander and it was amazing in terms of being massaged 'both ends'.  But when HE time came the main one (chosen) said it was fine for the other (ugly, but better ball play) to stay as we could do our usual fun.  I said I wasn't happy with that and asked her to leave, lest I pay double extras.

Offline mr.bluesky

who is that in your picture?  :yahoo:

I take it you mean my avatar picture ?
It's of  a lovely model by the name of Jodie Gasson who has appeared many times in the sport and daily  star and used to appear many times in the lads mags like Zoo and Nuts. Would also add her to my fantasy fuck list

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:27:10 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline pewpewpew

I've always been under the impression that if a place offers 4 hands that's nearly a guarantee of extras. I had one once and was a bit underwhelmed. One rubbing my chest while the other wanked me then swapping (the girls swapping, not me waking them). Massage was good though

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I tend to always go for 4 hands, sometime its very good and other times as others have said one takes less of an active role.

a 2 hand massage can be hit and miss, but I think the old strong as the weakest link saying fits. UNLESS one is ok and the other so very good.

Sometimes 4 hands can mean one is allways on your bits and sometimes not.

Offline sparkus

I think it's on here that someone said when Kelly was at that Swiss Cottage shop her four hander involved one sat on his face and her working the dick.

Offline Mij

I tend to always go for 4 hands, sometime its very good and other times as others have said one takes less of an active role.

a 2 hand massage can be hit and miss, but I think the old strong as the weakest link saying fits. UNLESS one is ok and the other so very good.

Sometimes 4 hands can mean one is allways on your bits and sometimes not.

Aside from the fact that if one of them takes a "less active role" and so you've only got one playing with you at any one time, you've usually also had to pay them both the same for extras, so you're paying one to not interact that much....... unless one of them is sat on your face while the other is wanking / sucking you off! :)