Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt  (Read 1547 times)

Online sky1234

I'm new to this forum and I may be going for my first punt. Still not sure yet but I have done my research and have gathered a few that I need information on. The issue is I don't want to bait and switch. That happened once then I ran out lmaoooo. Okay I've gathered a few links, has anyone seen these people?

External Link/Members Only

Out of all I would like to see the last one. I've seen the recommemded punts for newcomers but I don't prefer them. Also cattaleya, she seems hot.......?

vw

Your looking in the wrong place, very rarely hear much good come out of vivastreet on the punting side of things.

Have you read the Birmingham reviews here ?  Loads of great safe options rather than the scammers on viva.

I had a great time on my visit with Nicole last time in Brum

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71315.0

warkslad

I had a great time on my visit with Nicole last time in Brum

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71315.0

VW's right you won't go far wrong with nicole.

Another great girl with a similar look to what you're after is Mona. But be quick, she's only in town till Monday.

Ming

Wholeheartedly agree with VW and warkslad, avoid vivastreet, it is very unreliable and rife with scammers.

Haven't seen the two girls they mention but I have this morning had a lovely chat with nicole, her voice alone is a turn on, she's next on my hit list when we can agree a date / time.

Have a look at all the recent reviews, you're bound to find someone you like and if they have a positive review on here, it's likely they are good.

Best of luck

Ming  :hi:

Chrisip

Hi Ming, you sure it was Nicole you were speaking to?  I went to see her months ago, like you the girl on the phone sounded fantastic,  but when got to see Nicole realised been speaking to the maid who I never even caught a glimpse of:-(
A real disappointment, still had a fairly good time with Nicole,  but would love to meet the girl who does the phone.

vw

Hi Ming, you sure it was Nicole you were speaking to?  I went to see her months ago, like you the girl on the phone sounded fantastic,  but when got to see Nicole realised been speaking to the maid who I never even caught a glimpse of:-(
A real disappointment, still had a fairly good time with Nicole,  but would love to meet the girl who does the phone.
Someone said that was probably maya

Dodo

Sky, you have two choices:-

1....read the informative reviews on this forum and make a decision from the wealth of info

Or

2....pick a nice looker off Viva Street and report back to this forum when you have visited.

Offline azrael

Hi OP, most of the links you provided are gonna bait and switches 90% sure of that. Most of those wg's are extremly hot, considering i havent seen any of those girls on aw (adult work.).
As for cattalya if this is the girl External Link/Members Only then she's a hit and miss, what type of girl are you intrested in? Does nationality matter? What about age young or old? Maybe some of the lads could offer you links to girls you might like, the links put forward by the lads nicole and mona you cant go wrong.
Use aw as your search engine, see a wg you like then come back and put her mame or the numbers (cattalya's link 2033529) in the box in the right hand corner 9/10 times she has been reviewed then you use your better judgment. Or you can toftt > "try one for the team" . Please come back and do a review let us know how you got on. Hope this helps, feel free to ask any one for advice if you get stuck  :hi:

Offline bonham

If i thort devora or tania were real I would be there now
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 07:43:52 pm by bonham »

Ming

I can't be sure, but I asked if it was Nicole I was speaking to, she said YES, and we had a lovely brief chat, we couldn't agree a time yesterday as she said she was going to the gym (VW mentions this on his review) and then shopping, and would only be available at a time when I would have to be on my way to a meeting. She was very giggly and sweet sounding, Mini Ming was twitching just by the voice / conversation.

I didn't punt yesterday as she was my plan A and I decided from the conversation she should be next.
Have booked an appointment with her later next week, I will ask her, though from her reports and fellow UKP recommendations even if it's not her she's still a little cracker and skilled oral provider, which is a top priority for me.

Will of course do a brief review after the appointment.

Ming  :hi:

Online sky1234

Hi OP, most of the links you provided are gonna bait and switches 90% sure of that. Most of those wg's are extremly hot, considering i havent seen any of those girls on aw (adult work.).
As for cattalya if this is the girl External Link/Members Only then she's a hit and miss, what type of girl are you intrested in? Does nationality matter? What about age young or old? Maybe some of the lads could offer you links to girls you might like, the links put forward by the lads nicole and mona you cant go wrong.
Use aw as your search engine, see a wg you like then come back and put her mame or the numbers (cattalya's link 2033529) in the box in the right hand corner 9/10 times she has been reviewed then you use your better judgment. Or you can toftt > "try one for the team" . Please come back and do a review let us know how you got on. Hope this helps, feel free to ask any one for advice if you get stuck  :hi:

Thank you everyone for your replies, I really do appreciate everything that has been said. Also, I apologise for my late reply as this week has been quite busy for me.

To answer your questions: nationality does not matter to me at all, for age I prefer them to be younger, being young myself too lmao. The type of girls that I'm interested in are mainly like the ones in my links. Latin looking with a nice ass haha.

Also I have just noticed that the last link I posted the person has changed to someone else so that is someone that I do not want to see, clearly something funny going on.

A question, is adultwork the only website to use then?

Again thank you for your replies everyone and sorry for this late reply.

Offline azrael

A question, is adultwork the only website to use then?

I wouldnt say its your only option, probably one of the better ones out there. Plus you can always check the name/link on this site as a cross referencing tool, at least the reviews on here(ukp) are honest  :hi:

Online sky1234

I wouldnt say its your only option, probably one of the better ones out there. Plus you can always check the name/link on this site as a cross referencing tool, at least the reviews on here(ukp) are honest  :hi:

Alright thanks, can you recommend me some that kinda fit in to the category that I would prefer?