Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody been here? Chances of extras? (Leamington Spa)  (Read 1551 times)

Offline noactualbody87

A flurry of ads have appeared in Gumtree and this one had intrigued me. Has anybody seen Susana before?

Does the ad suggest extras might be on offer? They all say “non-sexual” whether that’s legit Or not as far as I know.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline mr.bluesky

Her advert says if you call from hell your number will be ignored  :diablo: looks legit going by her wording on the advert ( I know they all say this on gumtree but in this instance I bet it will be true )  :unknown: the map shows it to be in Ettington which is somewhat away from Stratford upon Avon
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:24:12 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline goodolnick

Something familiar about the wording used in the advert.
Definitely worth trying to get a bit more info.......
Let's hope that more opportunities will open up now

Offline Hoping

If you Google the phone no it will give you a link to External Link/Members Only.  This is in Leamington Spa.  From reading the ad it sounds like a male masseur although the ad is by Sue.

Offline noactualbody87

Yea it looks like the postcode should be CV32 7TG not CV37.

What gives the impression of being a man?

Offline redditchdog

I think this is the Susan who was in Henley, i last had a massage from her back in November but outcall as she had to stop doing incalls at home due to nosey neighbours who bubbled her up.
She did say that she had found new premises and hoping to open them early this year and would be totally legit as in no extras once she was up and running due to her BF wasn't happy and he was stumping up the cash for the new premises .

Offline goodolnick

Yes I think that's right...... she has confirmed that it is her and that totally legit
A great loss!!

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes I think that's right...... she has confirmed that it is her and that totally legit
A great loss!!

I have never seen this lady. She did have quite a few good reviews before.( although somewhat expensive for what she did ) Can't imagine she will do so well offering a legit sevice. :unknown:

Offline Rih6647

Anyone been since she moved?

Offline mr.bluesky

Anyone been since she moved?

Her advert has now disappeared off gumtree  :unknown: