Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frustration in St John’s, Worcester  (Read 596 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

I arranged a sneaky punt today as I had the opportunity -parked up at the Sainsbury’s by the cash point only to find it was out of order. Went to the other cash point in the area - out of order too!

Had to call the girl and apologise that I couldn’t get any cash (shockingly she didn’t offer an iou arrangement  :D )

Drove to the next nearest cash point, flushed with success called the girl who wouldnt answer so had to drive home with blue balls  :(

Offline lamboman

Had this once near Reading station,3 cashpoints either broken or out of order had to settle for 45mins not an hour although I stayed an hour so bit of a bonus really.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dog999

I arranged a sneaky punt today as I had the opportunity -parked up at the Sainsbury’s by the cash point only to find it was out of order. Went to the other cash point in the area - out of order too!

Had to call the girl and apologise that I couldn’t get any cash (shockingly she didn’t offer an iou arrangement  :D )

Drove to the next nearest cash point, flushed with success called the girl who wouldnt answer so had to drive home with blue balls  :(
Think they have one at the Post Office in St Johns and the M&S Filling Station up the road. :hi:

Offline Jayne_cobb

I did sneak into the post office (left my mask in the car) but couldn’t see one there. Being maskless I only had a quick look. The co-op at the bottom of Canada way has a cash point so used that. Not that it helped me much.

Offline dog999

Went for a Chinese massage in St Johns some time ago, number 42 she said, couldn't find the place. Waited in the Church Yard, then saw her up the street waiving at me. Fuck me beats hiding behind the door!.  :hi:

Offline Jake.mackie

Have you got a link to the one you booked to see?

Offline Jayne_cobb

Have you got a link to the one you booked to see?

It was this girl I reviewed recently
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295962.0
Originally negative just because it was a bait and switch. Original meet itself was quite good.
Second meet, which ended up being aborted at first attempt. I went back the next day and experience wasn’t great.

Online Caratacus

I didn’t know there were any WGs in St Johns. Whereabouts? It’d certainly save me from having to drive to Cheltenham or Gloucester

Offline Jayne_cobb

I didn’t know there were any WGs in St Johns. Whereabouts? It’d certainly save me from having to drive to Cheltenham or Gloucester
She rents a room near the Indian restaurant, so easy location to get to - short walk from Sainsbury’s car park.