Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skinny size 8/10 with big tits  (Read 1716 times)

Offline ss100

Appreciate this is slightly lazy of me but can anyone recommend a size 8/10 girl with nice big tits (fake or real); under 30. Preferably local but I travel loads so not overly bothered by distance. Not fussed if the face slightly let's down the body.
Thanks in advance

Offline trivago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Little bit older than 30 but you wouldn't think so..pretty as a peach..
Fantastic baps, good service depending on your likes of course.

Has a bit of a after baby skin stomach, that's the only downside.

Offline Beamer

Appreciate this is slightly lazy of me but can anyone recommend a size 8/10 girl with nice big tits (fake or real); under 30. Preferably local but I travel loads so not overly bothered by distance. Not fussed if the face slightly let's down the body.
Thanks in advance

What services do you want?

Offline ss100

Re. Services nothing out there, I prefer more the PSE to GFE. Stunning body is the primary consideration

Offline Excalibur

Brooke34DD sounds like she fits the bill.  Good reviews, quite dirty.  She’s on my next week list after a six month punting break.

Offline ss100

Thanks Excalibur. Brooke looks fit

Ming

Going to let the cat out of the bag.........

Georgia is in Brum from the evening of 16th Jan

Very nice young woman, nice C/D cup, genuine size 8 and if you go for her PSE service anal and DP are included. I have already pre-booked a few meets, so make of that what you will  ;)

I have reviewed her previously.

Ming  :hi:

Offline ss100

Have seen Georgia Ming, is she really a C/D cup? The amount she is touring hope she isn't getting too chaded!

Ming

Have seen Georgia Ming, is she really a C/D cup? The amount she is touring hope she isn't getting too chaded!

I would say a C cup, since my review she has 5 others, including last week, I'll report back after I have seen her again.

Ming  :hi:

MarcT

Thanks in advance

AW Link

I have not seen her yet, but Angel has a UKP positive of 9 - 0. Reviews here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4639

The quest continues

Offline ss100

Thanks guys. Brooke34dd is available on Thursday and I have a window of opportunity to take advantage. Review to follow :)

Offline Juankerr

Thanks guys. Brooke34dd is available on Thursday and I have a window of opportunity to take advantage. Review to follow :)

Should be good, haven't seen her for ages now but I always really enjoyed the meets I had with her  :thumbsup: