Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy mature Jessica miss Jessica Foxx Birmingham has anyone seen her ?  (Read 1685 times)

Offline david123xyz

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but in my phone I can't see any other way of posting so  apologies first of all.

Ok so this lady has appeared on AW and I really fancy a pop at it. But I can't find any reviews of her new handle Curvy Mature Jessica or her old beamed Miss Jessica Foxx.

Looks good enough to eat.. So to speak. But gosh darn it those photographers can often really polish a turd 😀
Any heads up gratefully received
Dave

Offline david123xyz

I should add also that on the phone I can't seem to be able to lift the irk otherwise I would add it. I will if I'm at a computer later

Don't hate me

Offline david123xyz

this is she..

External Link/Members Only
as I said, she used to go by the name of Miss Jessica Foxx. did anyone see said Foxx?

Offline Fallen58

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place but in my phone I can't see any other way of posting so  apologies first of all.

Ok so this lady has appeared on AW and I really fancy a pop at it. But I can't find any reviews of her new handle Curvy Mature Jessica or her old beamed Miss Jessica Foxx.

Looks good enough to eat.. So to speak. But gosh darn it those photographers can often really polish a turd 😀
Any heads up gratefully received
Dave

My only observation is that 32 AW feedback in over 3 years seems very low. She does have a neg on here from 3 years ago and nothing since. Her weight has increased by 2 stones since then apparently.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:05:35 am by Fallen58 »

Offline david123xyz

to be fair she is stating size 14 now.. hope this doesn't mean size 18 in reality...

Offline Fallen58

to be fair she is stating size 14 now.. hope this doesn't mean size 18 in reality...

There’s only one way to find out.........