Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Male intimate hair waxing and extras  (Read 3551 times)

nightrider.1234

Hey gents how are ya, Is there any place in the the west midlands who does male intimate hair waxing and extras? Been struggling to find one, also claire buller has vanished, so cant find anybody else but any recommendations would be sound as long as its not a bloke that does it.  :lol:

Offline garfield

Sue in coventry does waxing and a genital massage ( squeezes your bollocks whilst she wanks u off )
Doubt you’ll get any more off her ( personally wouldn’t want any more from her )

External Link/Members Only

Offline nuts73

Search Karen from Olton. Plenty of info on here

Online mr.bluesky

Sue in coventry does waxing and a genital massage ( squeezes your bollocks whilst she wanks u off )
Doubt you’ll get any more off her ( personally wouldn’t want any more from her )

External Link/Members Only

Didn't realise she was still going. She used to have the shop on Walsgrave road now taken over by Thai spa

Online mr.bluesky

Search Karen from Olton. Plenty of info on here
[/quote ]

I have seen her (Aquarius ) massage and did a report. Not worth seeing in my opinion poor to average massage and happy ending not particularly attractive either.Imo.

thailuver

nightrider.1234

Thanks guys for your responses, but tbh I don’t fancy Karen from olton, she looks more like an oap plus I cant remember he’s name but somebody posted a review on here said he got a massage but no extras from Karen so I’m just gonna probably go somewhere legit and get my you know what waxed there but once a again thanks for your responses chaps  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:41:33 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Offline garfield

Not sure how good they are but can’t you just buy some waxing strips and ask a few birds off adultwork if they’ll give u a hand?

U ever been waxed before?

Online scutty brown

Not sure how good they are but can’t you just buy some waxing strips and ask a few birds off adultwork if they’ll give u a hand?

Don't even think of it..........you need proper wax, and the right technique otherwise you'll get ripped skin on your balls

Online mr.bluesky

Don't even think of it..........you need proper wax, and the right technique otherwise you'll get ripped skin on your balls

:scare:

Offline watsey

Absolutely.
Never tried it but the thought of getting it wrong brings tears to me eyes.

Type this into google - Medeiros Beauty shrewsbury
She can pull my bits any time.

Offline Beamer

I think this lady has moved on. But others will know for sure.

nightrider.1234

Nah not really but, waxing isn’t that simple to be honest and you need to get somebody who knows what they’re doing otherwise she could burn or rip your skin off.  But I can’t believe before there were plenty, of women who use to offer waxing or trimming on the gumtree or Vivastreet website but there isn’t any left. I know I can do this stuff myself but after seeing some videos on x videos and x hamster of men getting their tools and bollocks waxed and trimmed and having a hr at the end kind of got me interested in having the same thing done as well.

Online scutty brown

just remember, whatever anyone else says, WAXING DOESN'T HURT if done properly. Really, honest.

nightrider.1234

just remember, whatever anyone else says, WAXING DOESN'T HURT if done properly. Really, honest.

I bet you’re having me on  :lol: :lol: :lol: