Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie69 - B3 Birmingham  (Read 2456 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was driving through Birmingham and searched the WM boards for a potential punt and was attracted to New Katie. Not knowing my EAT I left it to chance and phoned 45 minutes before arrival. The maid told me Katie is available and would send me the postcode before disconnecting immediately. I found it rude, it didn't give me the chance to double check services and confirm that it would indeed be Katie & not a B&S as some previous reviewers have had. I left it there but had nothing to lose. It was on my way and was fully prepared to walk if the girl I met wasn't Katie.

On arrival, was given instructions to enter and was happy to see it was indeed Katie - tattoo was visible. An attractive girl, wearing a black see through one piece. Friendly, English is passable but not great. Took a few minutes to stash the paperwork as I waited. Service wise she was very good. Lots of kissing FK, although not the style I prefer. Lots of tonguing outside the mouth so I shifted to sensual lips kissing which was much nicer with the occasional FK, Fingering allowed and responsive tits. Tight body to body foreplay before she went down for some OWO. Lots of eye contact and pleasurable oral. She clamps the top, uses her tongue while her lips are clamped down then goes down like a hoover. Tries to DT even if she didn't manage to but could feel the back of her throat. Onto sex in several positions, it was enjoyable, long and sweaty. She was responsive and seemed to be making the right noises, shifting her position to enjoy it more and even told me not to cum and when she was getting a pounding. At the end she berated me when I came telling me "Why you cum?" My time had ended and we had been fucking for nearly 20 minutes. Took her several minutes to recover from heavy breathing. Lots of kissing afterwards and ordering me to visit her everyday as she liked the exercise and workout. Unfortunately I was passing by but would recommend. She had the right attitude and delivered a very good service.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for posting, I'd love to see Katie69 again after seeing her for the first time during the week.

That maid though is a nightmare and she puts me off booking an hour with Kate69.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

She looks hot. Is she actually British as advertised? "Why you cum?" sounds like she's not unless it's a typo. She looks either mixed race or latin from her photos.

GolfNut

She looks hot. Is she actually British as advertised? "Why you cum?" sounds like she's not unless it's a typo. She looks either mixed race or latin from her photos.

:lol: :lol:

She's a Thai girl Clarke

Offline SamLP

She's hot, and has a very nice arse too. She's Thai. Whether she has British nationality I don't know and I didn't ask as I'm not interested in finding out.

AsianDave

I met this girl about 6 months ago and will say she is very good, she does an amazing combination of rimming and ball sucking/ shaft licking before actually going deep down, did you manage to get her tongue up your bum it was a shock at first but comfortable :)

Dodo

I met this girl about 6 months ago and will say she is very good, she does an amazing combination of rimming and ball sucking/ shaft licking before actually going deep down, did you manage to get her tongue up your bum it was a shock at first but comfortable :)
Must say I'm tempted but would want to give her tounge a good clean with an anticeptic wipe if I was visiting late in the day :(

Offline Bumbuttass

I make sure she swigs on a mouthful of Listerine  :D

Offline BogBog1

Sounds great and I'm passng through Brum tomorrow so she has just moved to the top of my list of prospective shags...

Unless you fine gents of Brum can point me in a better direction? I need someone centrally located, petite, DFK and OWO are essential, and ideally anal too (though not a deal-breaker). Cheers all! ZM

Dodo

Sounds great and I'm passng through Brum tomorrow so she has just moved to the top of my list of prospective shags...

Unless you fine gents of Brum can point me in a better direction? I need someone centrally located, petite, DFK and OWO are essential, and ideally anal too (though not a deal-breaker). Cheers all! ZM
She will fit your requirements just make sure your her first of the day 🙄

Offline UK_T

How does she compare in looks to past girls of this group such as HOT ANITA?

It seems her services are on point but I am unsure about her pictures so just using Anita as a way point as she was a very good looking Thai girl IMO.

Offline BogBog1

Hmm, so I've made a booking request on AW, emailed her, and texted her - no response at all so far. Maybe she's having a few days off....

Offline Bumbuttass

You need to call mate, don't think they respond to messages or AW bookings, calls are almost always answered. 

Offline BogBog1

Update: she replied so all sorted for later today  :yahoo: