Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ADULTWORKs icons...............  (Read 5358 times)

rottweiler75

profile pages SAY 'webcam' icon MEANS host performs AT webcam. also says WHEN webcam icon is 'GREEN' host is AVAILABLE NOW.. BUT
has been many many times when icon IS green, BUT host NOT been online for.. MB 1-2 HOURS.
i asked AW about this tonight as hosts profile ICON WAS GREEN... MEANING she AVAILABLE NOW, YET her profile said she NOT online.. HADNT been for 2 HOURS !!

5 mins later saw she WAS ONLINE..... SO... i WAS IN HER PVT WHEN AW DECIDED to.. CLOSE her profile and PVT ended suddenly..

i tell you what.. ADULTWORK ARE the BIGGEST TOSSERS/ WANKERS/ TWATS iN WHOLE world..

PRICKS CANT get ANYTHING RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WAS IN HER PVT WHEN AW DECIDED to.. CLOSE her profile ... and PVT ended suddenly..

AW REALLY ARE the BIGGEST ASSWIPES GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Daffodil

I think I understand you and you're bang on regarding AW and private galleries.

If they delete an account they should automatically refund everybody who has paid for their private gallery.

The fact that you were in the process of browsing the private gallery makes it more shit, but arguably funnier as your complaint probably caused the suspension  :P

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have I got this right or am I misunderstanding - you complained about a service provider on AW not doing what she advertised so they took action and removed her profile. Now your complaining that her profile has been removed, seems to me they couldn't win that one.

:unknown: 

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

If they delete an account they should automatically refund everybody who has paid for their private gallery.

The fact that you were in the process of browsing the private gallery makes it more shit, but arguably funnier as your complaint probably caused the suspension  :P

I think he was in webcam session Daffodil

Offline Daffodil

I think he was in webcam session Daffodil

His post was bloody hard to follow. Thanks for the translation.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
profile pages SAY 'webcam' icon MEANS host performs AT webcam. also says WHEN webcam icon is 'GREEN' host is AVAILABLE NOW.. BUT
has been many many times when icon IS green, BUT host NOT been online for.. MB 1-2 HOURS.
i asked AW about this tonight as hosts profile ICON WAS GREEN... MEANING she AVAILABLE NOW, YET her profile said she NOT online.. HADNT been for 2 HOURS !!

5 mins later saw she WAS ONLINE..... SO... i WAS IN HER PVT WHEN AW DECIDED to.. CLOSE her profile and PVT ended suddenly..

i tell you what.. ADULTWORK ARE the BIGGEST TOSSERS/ WANKERS/ TWATS iN WHOLE world..

PRICKS CANT get ANYTHING RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i WAS IN HER PVT WHEN AW DECIDED to.. CLOSE her profile ... and PVT ended suddenly..

AW REALLY ARE the BIGGEST ASSWIPES GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green webcam icon means they are available to take pre-booked session bookings. They don't have to be online and waiting for a paying customer. The icon stays green for 2 hours OR 15 minutes after a missed pre-booked session.

And don't go by what time her AW profile says - I've seen my own cam status say ie: "Last online 11.15pm" when I have in actual fact been actively camming for most of the following day.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think the OP just has a vendetta against AW, seems a bit of a serial complainer, even emailing them to complain about what happened to another punter with a WG.

Don't know what his agenda is but if I thought AW was as bad as he does I wouldn't use it.   

cherry-delight

Hell my head hurts after reading that. :sarcastic:

Knick

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't know what his agenda is but if I thought AW was as bad as he does I wouldn't use it.   

The problem is that there is no viable alternative.   :thumbsdown:

Regarding   Available Today

It doesn't mean available now, I always advise girls to put it on at midnight so that punters can see it if they check before leaving for work, no good putting it on half way through the day. 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
First off is she had not been online for over two hours her green light would not have been on as it only stays on for two hours and you have to log in to turn it on.
Also please can you tell me where it states what time someone logged in?  I have been a member for almost five years and have never seen a time log on anyones profile just the date they last signed in.

Also if her green light was on that means she was probably on her webcam with someone hence not being on AW.  It would be rather rude when in a paid webcam session to say oh hold on I need to check aw for a few minutes just in case someone is trying to get me now. 

You chose to make a completely false complaint to get a persons profile removed and then bitch about it.  Mind you after reading your other threads and the way you speak about prossies you may well find girls are avoiding you as I should imagine you have a note or ten against your name.  Perhaps the BITCHES as you like to call us all have put a warning up to avoid you.  You sound like every prossies worst nightmare and as bad as the one I had forcibly removed by the police today who had the same attitude towards us BITCHES as you do

rottweiler75

NOT browsing her gallery.. WAS in her PRIVATE SHOW

rottweiler75

i DIDNT make a complaint about host

rottweiler75

Have I got this right or am I misunderstanding - you complained about a service provider on AW not doing what she advertised so they took action and removed her profile. Now your complaining that her profile has been removed, seems to me they couldn't win that one.

:unknown:

WHERE did I write i complained about host?? MB you should lay OFF the egg-nog

rottweiler75

His post was bloody hard to follow. Thanks for the translation.

hmm..

" i WAS IN HER PVT WHEN AW DECIDED to.. CLOSE her profile and PVT ended suddenly."

Oh YEAH.. REAL hard to follow.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Now that is funny.      :D :lol: :D :lol:

rottweiler75

Green webcam icon means they are available to take pre-booked session bookings. They don't have to be online and waiting for a paying customer. The icon stays green for 2 hours OR 15 minutes after a missed pre-booked session.

And don't go by what time her AW profile says - I've seen my own cam status say ie: "Last online 11.15pm" when I have in actual fact been actively camming for most of the following day.

THX.. FIRST INTELLIGENT answer so far :)

rottweiler75

....................  I have been a member for almost five years and have never seen a time log on anyones profile just the date they last signed in.........

External Link/Members Only                                           Last Online: Today at 12:54
External Link/Members Only                            Last Online: 22/12/2013 20:18

just TWO.. out of.. 1,000's... BOTH HAVE TIMESTAMPS...       :dash:

rottweiler75

I think the OP just has a vendetta against AW, seems a bit of a serial complainer, even emailing them to complain about what happened to another punter with a WG.

yes.. F00KING POINTLESS JUST complaining here. tell AW, THEY CAN CLOSE PROFILES... DUH !!!   :dash:

rottweiler75

First off is she had not been online for over two hours her green light would not have been on as it only stays on for two hours and you have to log in to turn it on.
Also please can you tell me where it states what time someone logged in?  I have been a member for almost five years and have never seen a time log on anyones profile just the date they last signed in.

Also if her green light was on that means she was probably on her webcam with someone hence not being on AW.  It would be rather rude when in a paid webcam session to say oh hold on I need to check aw for a few minutes just in case someone is trying to get me now. 

You chose to make a completely false complaint to get a persons profile removed and then bitch about it.  Mind you after reading your other threads and the way you speak about prossies you may well find girls are avoiding you as I should imagine you have a note or ten against your name.  Perhaps the BITCHES as you like to call us all have put a warning up to avoid you.  You sound like every prossies worst nightmare and as bad as the one I had forcibly removed by the police today who had the same attitude towards us BITCHES as you do

1.. i DIDNT COMPLIAN about her.. i DID COMPLAIN ABOUT AW.. AW = ADULTWORK
2.. "You chose to make a completely false complaint to get a persons profile removed and then bitch about it".. SHOW me WHERE i COMPLAINED ABOUT HOST.. THE HOST.. NOT the SITE??... [Abuse removed by admin]    :dash:

TRY and AT LEAST get you facts RIGHT BEFORE you open you GOB and show EVERYONE just HOW STUPID you REALLY ARE !!!!

SHOW me WHERE i COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR HOST.. you CANT.. [Abuse removed by admin] !!!!!

James999

1.. i DIDNT COMPLIAN about her.. i DID COMPLAIN ABOUT AW.. AW = ADULTWORK
2.. "You chose to make a completely false complaint to get a persons profile removed and then bitch about it".. SHOW me WHERE i COMPLAINED ABOUT HOST.. THE HOST.. NOT the SITE??... [Abuse removed by admin]    :dash:

TRY and AT LEAST get you facts RIGHT BEFORE you open you GOB and show EVERYONE just HOW STUPID you REALLY ARE !!!!

SHOW me WHERE i COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR HOST.. you CANT.. [Abuse removed by admin] !!!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

broksonic

Can you please turn of your caps lock

Cornish sub

Can you please turn of your caps lock
I'VE got A sneaky SUSPICION you WON'T have TO be IRRITATED by ANY part OF his POSTING 'style' FOR much LONGER, not AFTER his REPLY to DANI.

James999

I'VE got A sneaky SUSPICION you WON'T have TO be IRRITATED by ANY part OF his POSTING 'style' FOR much LONGER, not AFTER his REPLY to DANI.

Bollocks, this is not proo$$ienet,  he was complaining about AW and she misread it and had a pop at him, FFS he ws the victim and a pro$$ie has a pop at him and you think he should be banned, hopefully Dani will apologise to him  :crazy:

Cornish sub

Bollocks, this is not proo$$ienet,  he was complaining about AW and she misread it and had a pop at him, FFS he ws the victim and a pro$$ie has a pop at him and you think he should be banned, hopefully Dani will apologise to him  :crazy:
I see you're starting off 2014 the same way you carried on throughout 2013 - spouting your usual ranting crap. Nowhere did I say he should be banned, you just chose to interpret my post the way you wanted to in order to TRY to make yourself look the big man. Bullied at school were you? Aww, bless.

James999

I was right, you were wrong, live with it  :music:

Cornish sub

I was right, you were wrong, live with it  :music:
No, you were wrong, YOU live with it.

James999

Lol, the Sub has got some "Cyber balls"

If you have a problem PM me, or hit the report to moderator button, instead of boring others with your purile off topic shite  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:59:24 am by James999 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, you were wrong, YOU live with it.

Let's not forget, this is first and foremost a PUNTERS forum, that means YOU were wrong.    :hi:

Cornish sub

Lol, the Sub has got some "Cyber balls"

If you have a problem PM me, or hit the report to moderator button, instead of boring others with your purile off topic shite :hi:
Cyber balls? Me? You're the biggest 'attack everyone from the safety of my keyboard' poster on here. Oh, so you speak on behalf of the whole UKP membership now, do you? Besides, if I'm that boring, why are you even bothering to reply to me? ME talking purile... sorry,  I mean puerile?!! Look the word up, see what it means, then read back your own posts. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:20:08 pm by Cornish sub »

James999

As I said earlier either PM me if you have a problem, ot hit the report to moderator butoon, if you have the balls  :D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:23:22 pm by James999 »

Cornish sub

As I said earlier either PM me if you have a problem, ot hit the report to moderator butoon, if you have the balls  :D
Why would PMing you show I have balls? I'd say the same stuff to you in a PM as I would on here, but at least on here it gets an audience. And why would I want to report you? To do so would suggest you're getting to me, and believe you me, that's SO not the case; you haven't the intelligence or ability to get to me. Right, much as I'd love to carry on getting to you (which I obviously do), I have to go to work now. But rest assured, I'll reply to your imminent pathetic reply tonight when I get home. Now run along little boy, mummy's got your dinner on the table.

James999

So you want me to argue with you because you're upset that rottweiler75 didn't get banned after you suggested he would   :wacko:

Knick

Whats with all the bullshit sniping.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I was going to apologise for getting it wrong about the times logged in being shown until I received a very abusive PM as soon as I logged back in.  I then decided not to bother as I wotn apologise to someone who thinks it is ok to do that.  I wont apologise about calling him out about his attitude towards prossies as he has made it very clear by his other posts in which he mainly shouts about us being BITCHES. 

Perhaps I was harsh on him about his attitude but after being on the receiving end of someone with a very similar attitude yesterday and ending up badly bruised and sat in the police station for hours it is understandable I would think.  His attitude in his posts is quite vile towards us and I wont apologise about calling him on that.  If that gets me banned then so be it but if you read his other posts you will see he is always shouting BITCHES in capital letters about prossies.  Hardly someone one of us would want to meet so I cannot apologise for saying that.

Cornish sub

So you want me to argue with you because you're upset that rottweiler75 didn't get banned after you suggested he would   :wacko:
I don't give a fuck one way or the other whether or not you argue with me. And I'm not upset if Rottweiller's not banned, he doesn't affect me by being on this site. I only made an assumption on one of his posts, and predictably you stuck your oar in in your usual obnoxious troll style.

Cornish sub

Whats with all the bullshit sniping.
Have you not noticed that that's all Troll... sorry, I mean James.... does on here - snipe at everyone?

rottweiler75

thank GOD.. SOMEBODY und my OP... THANK YOU SO MUCH