Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a 3sum with a girl and a TS  (Read 929 times)

Offline yaa tere

Hello there, Planning a 3sum with a girl and a TS, any recommendations who is good in this, also any tips on that??? Ideally SP should be located around zone 1 to 3, not an one budget but I am Ok to treat myself a bit more.

Thanks

Offline SamOmar

Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yaa tere

did you go through the experience ??????

Offline SamOmar

did you go through the experience ??????

No I've never had sex with a TS knowingly lol
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yaa tere

No I've never had sex with a TS knowingly lol

same here, some weird desire need to try it out, thanks for the help

Offline Yankee41

Lola wild has a hot ts she works with.  Im talking crazy hot.  I cant remember her name but lola will send you her info if your curious.  Be warned- it will be a very active one hour meet so rest up.

Offline signy

Lola wild has a hot ts she works with.  Im talking crazy hot.  I cant remember her name but lola will send you her info if your curious.  Be warned- it will be a very active one hour meet so rest up.

That's very tempting, but I suspect it would be a tad expensive.

Offline yaa tere

thanks, do you have a link to Lola Wild

Offline Shades

Offline jayjayLDN29

Hello there, Planning a 3sum with a girl and a TS, any recommendations who is good in this, also any tips on that??? Ideally SP should be located around zone 1 to 3, not an one budget but I am Ok to treat myself a bit more.

Thanks

I would recommend Nick, she was doing duos with a girl recently
External Link/Members Only

I saw her end of 2019 and she was excellent, really good attitude, banging body with tatts, and a good top if you like the girth.

Offline yaa tere

I would recommend Nick, she was doing duos with a girl recently
External Link/Members Only

I saw her end of 2019 and she was excellent, really good attitude, banging body with tatts, and a good top if you like the girth.

that's a good one, not into the top thing but she can go without it