Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Tanya in Camden  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Celtic 69

Gumtree advert.
Phone number:07957571881.

Does anyone have Intel on this lady or seen her?

Picture on what's app looks good. Advert states quite adamant about no other services, a little more than the usual 'no sexual services ' as most do.

Thanks in advance guys.

Offline sparkus

Offline Shoombool50

Gumtree advert.

Picture on what's app looks good. Advert states quite adamant about no other services, a little more than the usual 'no sexual services ' as most do.

Thanks in advance guys.
She is the photographer English girl in the middle of the 1st row mid page.
Works (ed) in a shop in Mornington Crescent.
She replied what is a HR/HE to my question! so I didn't bother
External Link/Members Only

Offline Shoombool50

Gumtree advert.

Thanks in advance guys.
Just google the number

Offline Celtic 69

Thanks Shoombool50,
On the link you put up, the 2nd large photo down is the same photo she has on her what's app from the phone number I got from her Gumtree advert (put the phone on as I've seen posts where some members don't have Gumtree account).

It was that photo that raised my interest.
Texts I've had back from her all just talk about the different types of professional massage treatments & at £60ph or £80 per 90min. No signs of anything apart from a legit massage.

I'm in London soon on business, so might follow it up as sometimes I like the wsws scenario & if it's a good massage by a good looking woman that would be ok for me.
I'll leave a review if I decide to go ahead

Offline Shoombool50

Thanks Shoombool50,
On the link you put up, the 2nd large photo down is the same photo she has on her what's app from the phone number I got from her Gumtree advert (put the phone on as I've seen posts where some members don't have Gumtree account).

It was that photo that raised my interest.
Texts I've had back from her all just talk about the different types of professional massage treatments & at £60ph or £80 per 90min. No signs of anything apart from a legit massage.

I'm in London soon on business, so might follow it up as sometimes I like the wsws scenario & if it's a good massage by a good looking woman that would be ok for me.
I'll leave a review if I decide to go ahead
Just to let you know she has has that picture on her profile for at least 6-7 years!

Offline Celtic 69

Ok thanks.
Have you seen her in the past?

Offline Shoombool50

No I haven't as she said it was only professional massage and no extras

Offline tantraman

Offline stampjones

Many thanks for following up, Celtic 69 :thumbsup:

Massage by Tanya in Camden - Neutral - TOFTT
Fuck sake tantraman Ive been following your links in a circle for the last 3 hours lol  :wacko:

Offline tantraman

Fuck sake tantraman Ive been following your links in a circle for the last 3 hours lol  :wacko:

:lol: ... 'tis The Circle of Punt :rolleyes: