Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Judy (Edmonton Green) ----Former "@Juicy cathryn@"  (Read 1992 times)

3 review(s) for Wild Judy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ghighi

Called today to make an appointment at 2:30pm, the pimps (pretending to be the WG) told me she has another customer at 3pm and i cant be late more than 5 min. I said ok at first, then i realized i probably will be late so i called back 1 minute later to change my appointment to 4pm allowing me to have enough time to get to edmonton green without any rushing finishing my work.

Get to edmonton green at 4pm, call the pimp. The pimp (pretending to be the WG) told me to wait two min on the road because she want to "dress up for me". I instantly sense that the actual WG is with other punter and the other punter is finishing. Few min later she called back and i did not pick up the phone because i dont want to taste the WG mouth that been spunk just few min ago by another punter, so i went to shopping center to have a walk to give me time allowing her to fresh up and let me decided i want to go back or not.

I called back 1 hr later to see if she is available, then the pimp told me another customer coming in 15 min time. Well...i called it a day and back home, and the pimp start to be rude and angry saying i waste her time and told me dont call her next time.

The conveyor belt system in this brothel really put me off. The pimp just want to squeeze the most money out of the WG and i know they have a lot of location around London operating this illegal business eg. walthamstow, Hendon, Edmonton Green etcc.

If you dont mind tasting the FRESH spunk by another guy just left few min ago, then go for it.  :vomit: :vomit: NOT FOR ME FOR SURE.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline ghighi

Sorry admin, can you change the review to negative please, i forgot to pick the "negative" while writing it. Thanks.

Offline ghighi

The change has been made by myself. Thanks for reading the review.

Offline TheOracle

So you're giving a negative because you bailed on the agreed time TWICE?

Offline blue

change my appointment to 4pm

Get to edmonton green at 4pm, call the pimp. The pimp (pretending to be the WG) told me to wait two min on the road because she want to "dress up for me".

I instantly sense that the actual WG is with other punter and the other punter is finishing.

Few min later she called back and i did not pick up the phone because i dont want to taste the WG mouth that been spunk just few min ago by another punter, so i went to shopping center to have a walk to give me time allowing her to fresh up and let me decided i want to go back or not.

I called back 1 hr later to see if she is available, then the pimp told me another customer coming in 15 min time. Well...i called it a day and back home, and the pimp start to be rude and angry saying i waste her time and told me dont call her next time.

The way I read this: you agreed a time, didn't answer your phone when the girl was ready because you thought the girl's mouth was full of spunk from servicing another punter and wasn't fresh enough for you?

Offline berksboy

" i dont want to taste the WG mouth that been spunk just few min ago by another punter "

Just how can you know that ?

Online SamLP

I don't understand the negative review since you cancelled and wasted their time. I suppose they have a right to be pissed off with you as they may have pushed away another punter because you had booked. If you don't like the conveyor belt system which again you're going on by assumption that doesn't warrant a negative review. It's punters like you that give us a bad name and often causes some WG's to double book their free slots as they don't want to lose out on any revenue which in turn fucks the punter.

Offline punk

Called today to make an appointment at 2:30pm, the pimps (pretending to be the WG) told me she has another customer at 3pm and i cant be late more than 5 min. I said ok at first, then i realized i probably will be late so i called back 1 minute later to change my appointment to 4pm allowing me to have enough time to get to edmonton green without any rushing finishing my work.

Get to edmonton green at 4pm, call the pimp. The pimp (pretending to be the WG) told me to wait two min on the road because she want to "dress up for me". I instantly sense that the actual WG is with other punter and the other punter is finishing. Few min later she called back and i did not pick up the phone because i dont want to taste the WG mouth that been spunk just few min ago by another punter, so i went to shopping center to have a walk to give me time allowing her to fresh up and let me decided i want to go back or not.

The conveyor belt system in this brothel really put me off. The pimp just want to squeeze the most money out of the WG and i know they have a lot of location around London operating this illegal business eg. walthamstow, Hendon, Edmonton Green etcc.

If you dont mind tasting the FRESH spunk by another guy just left few min ago, then go for it.  :vomit: :vomit: NOT FOR ME FOR SURE.

Sounds like sour grapes from you.You fucked her around.

Offline smiths

Link: External Link/Members Only

How is this a review under the rules, YOU didn't bother answering your phone when rang back then when you did she was busy, that's your fault not hers, so it was YOU that broke the confirmed booking NOT the WG. You also don't know as fact she would have the previous punters spunk in her mouth. That also COULD be the case with literally ANY WG, be it another punters or her partner/pimps.

You should also be aware pimps want to make as much cash as they can as do WGs, always have, always will, its nothing new.

Offline Uncle Fester

Agreed, you're giving us all a bad name.
All the OPs reviews have been with cheap WGs and all resulted in negative reviews.  I suggest reaching deeper in the pockets or not expect a top end product from the reduced isle.  Also, try using recomended girls...my punts have certainly improved in quality thanks to this forum.

Offline bestbefore

I think this review should be withdrawn from the forum.

The WG/maid did nothing wrong and the OP is completely at fault. He was asked to wait a couple of minutes, which is reasonable and par for the course, but he ignored the call that did indeed come after a couple of minutes, and ambled off shopping for an hour. No wonder they were pissed off when he called again after an hour looking for another booking.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:10:16 am by bestbefore »

Offline smiths

All the OPs reviews have been with cheap WGs and all resulted in negative reviews.  I suggest reaching deeper in the pockets or not expect a top end product from the reduced isle.  Also, try using recomended girls...my punts have certainly improved in quality thanks to this forum.

As there is NO correlation between how good a WG might be and what she happens to charge its a case of finding good WGs charging low rates which UKP can help with of course. I have had good punts from £60 an hour as have a number of punters I know in London, some of whom post on here. 

Online SamLP

As there is NO correlation between how good a WG might be and what she happens to charge its a case of finding good WGs charging low rates which UKP can help with of course. I have had good punts from £60 an hour as have a number of punters I know in London, some of whom post on here.

Indeed, also bearing in mind the WG from this review IS well reviewed and her previous reviews can be found linked to her old profiles.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Indeed, I 100% agree and some punters still don't understand that basic principle. Thus price doesn't always define service and attitude or quality.

For me, some of my lower priced punts @ £60 - £80 P/H rates. Were with W/G that could enlighten the higher price ones £120+ P/H when it comes to this vocation.

Indeed, also bearing in mind the WG from this review IS well reviewed and her previous reviews can be found linked to her old profiles.

Thanks for adding links Sam

Some times punters are willing to spend money (External Link/Members Only) and others don't do enough research first. A lot has been posted about her and level of service and attitude. 

As with any W/G External Link/Members Only, but a mainstream view of this W/G is positive IMO

Offline punk

Its been said before and i say it again, high price does not equal better quality.

If you think that, then that is your opinion and your treating the women as a product that are in a supermarket.

I take it that you dont shop in sainsburys,tesco's,asda,lidi  etc.

Offline smiths

Indeed, I 100% agree and some punters still don't understand that basic principle. Thus price doesn't always define service and attitude or quality.

For me, some of my lower priced punts @ £60 - £80 P/H rates. Were with W/G that could enlighten the higher price ones £120+ P/H when it comes to this vocation.

Thanks for adding links Sam

Some times punters are willing to spend money (External Link/Members Only) and others don't do enough research first. A lot has been posted about her and level of service and attitude. 

As with any W/G External Link/Members Only, but a mainstream view of this W/G is positive IMO

Indeed some don't but Uncle Fester should as he did a positive review on a Soho Walk-Up WG where it cost £32 in all and said it was a good experience and the service good.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:15:30 pm by smiths »

mrhappypants

The more interesting point for me is that WG's are typically dealing with a high proportion of time wasters among their enquiries.  Appreciating this shapes the way I communicate in the opening stages.

I also think the OP sounds uncomfortable with the realities of punting.  If you can't face the fact that the girl you are screwing had some other guy's cock in her mouth 20 minutes ago I suggest you stick to the Times crossword.

Dave

johnnyboy61

The more interesting point for me is that WG's are typically dealing with a high proportion of time wasters among their enquiries.  Appreciating this shapes the way I communicate in the opening stages.

I also think the OP sounds uncomfortable with the realities of punting.  If you can't face the fact that the girl you are screwing had some other guy's cock in her mouth 20 minutes ago I suggest you stick to the Times crossword.

Dave
Wonder why she's abandoned the old  @Angie Lovely@ profile which is still active and showing as Sunderland? And I agree that from the other end the OP would have come over as one of probably a long line of time wasters.

doobes

Wonder why she's abandoned the old  @Angie Lovely@ profile which is still active and showing as Sunderland?

I figured she 'freelances' and moves between different groups who control the profiles. But then again it might be some weird WG logic at play.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:10:48 am by doobes »

Offline punk

I figured she 'freelances' and moves between different groups who control the profiles. But then again it might be some weird WG logic at play.  :wacko:

All part of the same flexible group.

Offline Steve2

I just wish that she comes back to Harrow. One of the better girls

:hi:

As for the OP. Get a life  :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:41:32 pm by Steve2 »

Offline punk

I just wish that she comes back to Harrow. One of the better girls

:hi:

yeah she is in edmonton,not impossible to get to,walthamstow,becton,forest gate or tower hamlets where some are now based would be better for me,still may todd over before she goes back.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:46:38 pm by punk »

Offline Steve2

Not impossible but a pain in the arse. The sooner she moves back to the "punting mecca" the better

Offline punk

Not impossible but a pain in the arse. The sooner she moves back to the "punting mecca" the better

yeah it is a pain in the arse all the way to edmonton but she must be making the £, or could move to one of the other places.

bristolqwerty

:vomit:  Called today to make an appointment at 2:30pm, the pimps (pretending to be the WG) told me she has another customer at 3pm and i cant be late more than 5 min.   :vomit:

:D A lovely fresh girl then.... regardless of her positive reviews I'd also prefer a WG who waited enough time before punts to at least freshen up.  Read this OP as frustration towards the pimp as the poor girl probably has no choice sadly, bet she'd love a break, maybe one  to avoid, as is already stated look for better quality or research more.  :timeout:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:33:38 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline punk

Oh well they are employing back to back conveyor belt service shame,that she op's for that.

bristolqwerty

:vomit:  conveyer belt WG's would leave a bad taste in my mouth  :vomit:  there are much more classier and professional working ladies out there. 

Offline punk

:vomit:  conveyer belt WG's would leave a bad taste in my mouth  :vomit:  there are much more classier and professional working ladies out there.

Thats the WG choice,and many wg's offering different levels of service and price employ these tactics or very similar.

Offline smiths

How do you know ANY WG you punt with doesn't run a conveyor belt, in reality my view is ALL WGs do IF they are that busy so they make as much as they can. In this WGs case this review isn't a review as it is the OP who DIDNT answer his phone assuming but not knowing the WG would have the previous punters spunk in her mouth which COULD be the case with ANY WG also, be that another punters or the WGs partner or pimp, its ALL spunk right irrespective of where it comes from.

bristolqwerty

Point taken.  :thumbsup:  :drinks: Try saying with a full mouth.  :rolleyes: