Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy @ Egham Chinese massage  (Read 1216 times)

Geeman1878

My first review so go easy on me . Visited the massage place  by the train station , all done by text as been before , I think it’s a different lady everyday , I saw Nancy on Friday . Quiet little one bed house , shown upstairs to bedroom , stripped off , laid face down , a very good firm oil massage she gives , digs right in to the muscles .
After about 40 mins turn over , massage is £40 , I opted fo the b2b which is an extra £40 , she strips off she’s got a good body and looks 7.5/10 , age about late 20’s , flat chested but massive nipples which she liked sucked , she sucks on mine too , she loves a bit of RO and she gives me some OWO too . Then just finishes me off with a good HJ and cleans me up and take a shower .
£80 in all , massage is very good , which is what I go for really .

Online advent2016

I'm always very suspicious of first reports with just a phone number.

I know this one, but it's a bit of a hike from the Station.
External Link/Members Only

The OP says one bed house, there is a one in Rusham Road, I've been there a long time ago.

Geeman1878

I’ve not seen the ad on gumtree for a while . I’ve been many times so I’ve just got the number . It is the one in Rusham Road , it’s been there for a few years , just depends who’s on that day , had some good and some not so good . You never know unless you try .