Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baylie Black - Southampton  (Read 2569 times)

21 review(s) for Baylie Black  (13 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daveyboy88

External Link/Members Only

Comms
All done by text absolutely fine

Tidy flat near bitterne. Bathroom is very old however

Appearance
A little bit bigger than photos but still fairly trim. Great butt from training. Aware she is ex body builder

Services
Owo, protected sex, gushing. Refused kiss as not clean shaven.

The meet
Money handed over promptly. Took a quick shower as was particularly hot. Start lying on bed fondling. She then performed OWO. This was very good and deep. Then started 69. She was very responsive and wet. Took off bed and she continued to give me head in mirror before asking me to lie down. Condom on she then hover above me finger herself before gushing on me. A first for me! She then rode me reverse cow girl.  I came fairly quickly in fairnsss.

All in all GVFM.

Would return

Daftbrush

Hi.   So is she still quite muscular if she was a bodybuilder?
I’d feel inferior if she had bigger arms than me💪🏻

Offline DrConners

she then hover above me finger herself before gushing on me. A first for me!

You mean the first time you've paid for a girl to piss on you davey ?

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review, however I suspect she's got a pretty dusty phone as according to all her recent reviews her service is well below par - she messed me around about a booking too - so much so I never tried again.

Your a pretty easy bloke to please - I saw Sexysaucy Sarah after reading your review - she was pissed up & running a conveyor belt system for bookings so thanks for that.

No hard feelings but I suspect Baylie is still a shit service provider - at very best I suspect you got her on a day where is actually pretends to tolerate clients.

As for the ex-body builder bit, a history of taking steroids has probably left her less than feminine - so fuck that  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zimbaman

You mean the first time you've paid for a girl to piss on you davey ?

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review, however I suspect she's got a pretty dusty phone as according to all her recent reviews her service is well below par - she messed me around about a booking too - so much so I never tried again.

Your a pretty easy bloke to please - I saw Sexysaucy Sarah after reading your review - she was pissed up & running a conveyor belt system for bookings so thanks for that.

No hard feelings but I suspect Baylie is still a shit service provider - at very best I suspect you got her on a day where is actually pretends to tolerate clients.

As for the ex-body builder bit, a history of taking steroids has probably left her less than feminine - so fuck that  :thumbsdown:

My thoughts exactly. I was messed around by this one too ages ago. Wouldn’t bother trying again. I have no idea why people are fooled by the piss routine though  :lol:

Offline daveyboy88

Like i said first for me so could be well off the mark re pissgate.

With regards to previous review there was no conveyor belt system when i saw her but again I dont do this all that often so hour assessment probably fits 😎

Offline DrConners

Like i said first for me so could be well off the mark re pissgate.

Pissgate - Now that is funny !!  :D

S'Okay mate, I wasn't planning on trying to see her again - Thanks for taking the time to respond  :hi:

Offline aj12345

Has anyone done anal with her recently? Her profile always looks tempting but recent reviews out me off.

Earlier reviews always used to mention anal and for £80, that's not bad. As I say though, recent reviews are off putting.

Offline king tarzan

Has anyone done anal with her recently? Her profile always looks tempting but recent reviews out me off.

Earlier reviews always used to mention anal and for £80, that's not bad. As I say though, recent reviews are off putting.

Horrible woman!  :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac