Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1 hour punts; always the same ff-ing mistake!!!!  (Read 1888 times)

Offline HipsterNoBeard

I was wondering if anyone else keeps making the same mistake over and over again... which is.... booking a girl for a full hour (while most of the blood has drained from your brain to your other brain) and finding out after the first pop 10 mins in the punt, that a second one is N E V E R going to to happen!!!

I know, objectively and realistically I can't manage 2 pops in 1 hour, but I still find myself booking 1 hour punts, thinking that this time will be different. In fact, if I'm completely honest, I'm probably better off doing 15 min punts as I usually arrive in super-excited,  can't control myself for longer than 15 mins and then find myself making awkward chat for 45 minutes or leaving early.

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is why I stick to 30 mins 60 quid or 15 mins 40 quid punts for me this avoids the problem  :drinks:

Offline HipsterNoBeard

If only I could be so smart when Johnny Bravo is doing the thinking.....   :dash:

Online NightKid

I used to have that issue too. But our difference is I quickly cottoned on to doing 45 mins and taking my time.

As for trying to manage 2 pops, what you've suggested is exactly it. Get your first pop off early, but leave at least 10 mins recharge time before attempting round 2.
I nearly pulled off the 2nd natural pop in 30 mins in my most recent punt with this method, while still being mostly a 1 pop person.

Also, one last thing you should bear in mind is not to feel worried/pressured if you aren't able to pull off your 2nd.
If anything, it's a good indicator of a prossie's work ethic when she's trying to extract number 2 from you and that's always worth testing IMHO.

Offline HipsterNoBeard

Also, one last thing you should bear in mind is not to feel worried/pressured if you aren't able to pull off your 2nd.
If anything, it's a good indicator of a prossie's work ethic when she's trying to extract number 2 from you and that's always worth testing IMHO.

Totally agree. If I have booked an hour and have come after 10 mins, the least I expect is her trying (or offering) to go for a second pop. If I wanted to discuss world politics for an hour, I'd probably do that with somebody else....  :lol:

In all fairness, the girl's I've seen have all done their best, but unfortunately without much glory.....and I'm not even 35 yet....

Ideally I'd book 1 hour but split it into 2 parts. Have 15 mins at the start, pop one in her mouth.... then go the local pub, have a pint, discuss the latest austerity measures with the local regulars there and return after an hour or so to enjoy my remaining 45 mins. Probably not the business model most prossies would be happy with, but would work for me!

tristen92

I'm the same; can't manage two pops - after I've blown my load laziness kicks in and I just want to get out. Made the 1 hour mistake a couple of times but have been doing half hour for the past month

Offline HipsterNoBeard

I'm the same; can't manage two pops - after I've blown my load laziness kicks in and I just want to get out. Made the 1 hour mistake a couple of times but have been doing half hour for the past month

Based on your reviews you've not been the luckiest punter in the world... but then again, you might be keeping the real stunners for yourself  :dance:

jcdmj12

It can work out well.  I did it recently, popped after 30 mins, then spent 20 mins chatting. The suddenly we both started snogging and ended up fucking again.  I didn't come a second time, but it was very pleasant.

Offline The Beano

When I started punting I found it very frustrating that I could only come once in an hour, and also found half hour was too rushed. I think i was trying to get my money's worth. Only managed it twice in an hour with one girl. It was bloody hard work for both of us and I got a blinding headache afterwards.

The strategy I now have is to go for 30mins when in dire need, and I know girls that don't clockwatch, so if I go over 5 or 10mins there's no problem.

If I'm going for an expensive one hour only girl I plan in some role play or similar, then I have enough self discipline so I can last 50 mins or so.

If I'm staying in a hotel I sometimes do a 30min Incall then do an RB outcall to the hotel about 3 hours later, I'm rearing to go again then after the pub break. Works well in London.

TB

Type_O_Negative

I can pop twice in one hour but some time ago i decided to change my tactics. Now i do one pop - a massive one. I prefer to build-up my sexual pressure and tension in first 30-40 minutes and blow my load like it was The Guns of Navarone. And then have nice after-orgasm kisses and cuddles in last 10 minutes.  :hi:

Offline HipsterNoBeard

Glad to hear I'm not the only one struggling a bit with this. I'm relatively new to punting so probably still have to learn the tricks of the trade.
Trouble I usually have is that I'm too damn excited to even last 30 mins and have to focus really hard on not coming for about 25 mins... which is taking away some of the pleasure as you will understand. To mitigate this I sometimes flog the dolphin a few hours before, but then the risk is not being able to come at all during the punt. Even almost happened to me with the legendary Michelle Independent.... thankfully she's such a pro that she did managed in the end (or I managed..? or she made me manage?)

west8

I don't get the rush/need to pop multiple times in quick succession.

Pace yourself, enjoy the ride and hold out until the very last moment.

An orgasm after 30-45 minutes of great sex is ALWAYS far more intense than successive pops.

Offline superchamp

An orgasm after 30-45 minutes of great sex is ALWAYS far more intense than successive pops.

Same for me. I find that a prossie usually puts a bit of pressure on you to get it over and done with on a 30 minute session. If the 30/60 minute price difference is only £20 or £30 then I'll pay the hour and take my time to pop once. Even if the last 15 minutes is a massage and a bit of a chat I still think it's better value, for me anyway.

Offline HipsterNoBeard

Wouldn't it just be an evolutionary drive for reproduction that's causing this? Clearly some of us have moved beyond these carnal instincts and have taken a more rational approach in order to maximise their pleasure....

Offline spz1234

Sometimes I find I cum after around 15 minutes, sometimes not till near the end of the punt.  When I do cum early, sometimes I can cum again before the end of the punt, sometimes I can't. Its not the end of the world if I don't cum again as long as the journey was fun.