Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovya  (Read 1558 times)

fingal91

External Link/Members Only

DURATION: 30 minutes.

COMMUNICATION: Organized by text and call. No problems.

LOCATION: Room in a crap flat in quiet area not far from Brixton station. Not the nicest but not dirty or anything,

APPEARANCE: Looks older than described, mid 30s. Photo is very flattering. Prominent freckles, gold tooth, fatter. Other photo with straight hair is not like her at all!

PERFORMANCE: Didn't want sex but oral with was fine. Overall not anything to write home about.

OVERALL: She's cheap and for me it was convenient but other than that there's no reason to ever see her. Wouldn't go back even in same circumstances.

James999

Did you not look at the profile pictures before you contacted her ?

Surely they would be enough to put anyone off  :vomit:

fingal91

The second picture is far better looking so I thought maybe the first one (profile main pic) was just a bad picture. But I'll be more careful now.

Festisio

Nasty, even Horizontal Pleasures would think twice before rutting that specimen.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:31:38 pm by Festisio »

Offline punk

i can fuck most but no way that one  :thumbsdown:

better luck next time.

Offline Aldaman

I wouldn't see her either. Woof. I did notice on her profile that penetration wasn't mentioned. But still £80 for a blow job doesn't seem good value to me.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review on her, i was looking at her but after inital talks what was on offer via private message nothing i asked for was on offer and i ask for pretty basic stuff.

Thanks again, can you recommend any other ladys in that sort of area?

thanks

Offline rockharders

one of her feedbacks:

Sounded like a transsexual on the phone   :D

is that why penetration not included? was it a man?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:12:47 pm by rockharders »