Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbi Sugarabes  (Read 2143 times)

sjw1981

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has seen Abbi from Sugarbabes? She looks right up my street but can't find any recent feedback for her? Anyone know if shes got an independent site of her own? Cheers

Offline hendrix

She looks like the famous Barbie who used to be near Latimer Road many years ago at £100 - she was an absolute filthy fuck back then. No idea what her service/looks would really be like now but she was one of the best pse milfs at that time..

sjw1981

Cheers Hendrix. I'm struggling to find much info about her to be honest. I'm really tempted to try her but £250 is a bit steep for someone who hasn't got many reviews.

Offline Steely Dan

Yikes did you see the photo at the bottom with less photo shop? looks like 60 yo gilf.

Offline hendrix

Yikes did you see the photo at the bottom with less photo shop? looks like 60 yo gilf.

I'm pretty sure she'd have been late 30's/early forties when I saw her many years ago, so that may well be an accurate age! :D

Offline Londonpunter30

if the profile says late 40s you an expect it to be 10 years out  :scare:

Offline Plato

I visited her many times in her flat off Latimer Road 15-20 years ago. 
She was dirty back in the day...probably saw a lot of guys each day and took all their cocks up her arse before swallowing their cum.

I saw her recently walking in Hammersmith.  She was wearing a ridiculous wig and was looking old and bow-legged.
I've thought about visiting her for the nostalgia but was put off...

sjw1981

Yeah not too keen on the photo at the bottom of the page. Have any of you guys used this agency before and would you have any recommendations on anyone in particular?

ElmerFudd

Yeah not too keen on the photo at the bottom of the page. Have any of you guys used this agency before and would you have any recommendations on anyone in particular?

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm responding to this thread because purely by chance I was on another website and this girls name came up with details about her via an online search that threw up a few links, this being one of them.
Ain't Google search a wonderful thing.. lol

Out of interest I checked the website out, and from what I can tell, from the photo's this is the legendary "Barbie" from Latimer Road, however she now goes by the name of Louise at Sugarbabes.

When I saw her at Latimer Road I knew her as Barbie as well as "Outrageous Amy" as she had a website with that name back then and I actually bumped in to her in the shops nearby when I was on my way to see her, as I'd called to arrange a meeting with her in the afternoon of the same day but I didn't expect to meet her in the shops near the tube station! We winked at each other, and had a bit of a laugh about it a little while later (in her flat)

I had the joy of meeting her on several occasions over the years, about 10-15 years ago. She certainly lived up to her name then, she even gave me a private number to contact her on as I was a regular back then. Every-time I left her place I left with a big grin on my face, however I've not seen her in since then, but I'd like to think she still has "the gift", even if she has aged, and we all do, however some do it more gracefully than others, and as the photo's don't really show what she looks like in person, I'd like to think they're not that far off what she looks like now.

Anyway, assuming I'm allowed to add links here. This would appear to be her. And if so she was a stunner then, and 10/10.  :diablo: :thumbsup:

I'd like to think she's still got it.
External Link/Members Only

Also on Adultwork as British Louise
External Link/Members Only

I'm almost tempted to visit her, just to see if she's still got it.
Would it be worth it? I don't know, but I'm tempted enough to pay her a visit in the next month.

Hope this helps in some way.. and if (IF) I do decide to see her, then I'll more than likely post on her to give a review and to give you some feedback.

Offline king tarzan

Nice but funny nose

As they say it's the nose and lips that make the face..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac