Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NICOLE🤎party woman in LEICESTER 🎉  (Read 3285 times)

Online Genuine Mick

So I have met Nicole a couple of times,nice meets but she has messaged me tonight asking to help her with money as she has been robbed of everything!!
her money, her laptop her tv etc,she has even sent me pictures of the bloody mess these animals have left,im mean fucking hell!!!!
I offered to go to her place and clean up the mess and even asked if she knew who was responsible ......?
Oh my all she was interested in is still doing business,once she cleaned up her place...........................Fucking mind boggles
I offered her a safe place until she finds out who this was!!
I hope she is safe  :dash: :dash:

Offline 801

I'd be very wary of this , if I was you do not send any money

Offline hairymonster

Just in case you are thinking of going and helping, or punting with her. Consider what might happen if they return while you are there, or the plod appear while you are there.

Offline Marvlus69

She’s not you’re responsibility…
Quite a few working girls try this trick… beware.

Offline GoldTop

Agree with all of the comments. Sounds dodgy asf. Anyone could manufacture a photo / create a mess / get one off Google.

Ignore would be my advice. Even if you "save" her, you can't "save" everyone.

Also wants Ubers for Outcalls.

Out of curiousity, I just rang her and she's working today. Cannot be that bad !!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 02:41:54 pm by GoldTop »

Online Genuine Mick

Guys I get everything that you have all said,Im still unsure if it was a Police raid or a robbery.She didnt get a responce after offering services even though she was robbed,she is now been blocked on my phone,but guys thank you all !!!
 :drinks: :drinks:

Offline gbyld87

If you still want to go fuck her, go fuck her.  I don't see why you think she'd stop trying to earn money after losing some.  She's incredibly driven by cash this girl.

She had quite a lucrative sugar daddy type thing going on a while back that came to an abrupt end and she was apparently quite keen to find another such arrangement (as well you can imagine).  That said, she'll still be offering standard bookings to make ends meet I would have thought, until such a unicorn trots into view.

I saw her a couple of times over the summer and made it clear I wasn't gonna fill those shoes and she seemed fine with that.  Maybe you're more of a regular and she tried her luck.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 11:02:37 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline 801

What Goldtop and Gbyld87 have mentioned is spot on

She is very driven by money , I've seen her many times as she does provide a very good time and is nice to be around but tread with caution and just see her on your terms

Don't get involved with all the sob stories she comes out with and money requests

She's quite open about her other punters and adventures and I'm sure is never short of money

Offline Hotdogboy88

Guys I get everything that you have all said,Im still unsure if it was a Police raid or a robbery.She didnt get a responce after offering services even though she was robbed,she is now been blocked on my phone,but guys thank you all !!!
 :drinks: :drinks:

It’s up to you mate but you said you had good times with her and like in your review she looks amazing with those tits and body there’s not many in the country that FAF let alone locally. I’m gonna keep on seeing she to dam hot not to.

I remember many years back another very popular provider had the same happen but got straight back to work why wouldn’t they? It probably happens way more than we know unfortunately.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 08:22:35 am by Hotdogboy88 »

Offline Captainhowdy666

Link to her?
Want to know which one to avoid.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Link to her?
Want to know which one to avoid.

You’d be missing out mate. Think Nina with better body prettier and better tits. You’d love her. I’ve not had any issues with her over many many meets. She’s never even text me out of the blue and not heard a thing of her about her recent circumstances.
I’m surprised you not seen her already mate.

Offline 801

She still texting punters?

Have you met her before , if so share your experiences

Online Genuine Mick

801 I posted a review of my meet
 :dash: :dash:

Offline 801

801 I posted a review of my meet
 :dash: :dash:

I know , I was asking eastmidsbrowser

Offline Biff6

Just in case you are thinking of going and helping, or punting with her. Consider what might happen if they return while you are there, or the plod appear while you are there.
If anything actually happened......

Online versace

Saw her a few days back, she sent me this afterwards:

Hidden Image/Members Only

To which I replied:

She replied:

This went on for an hour.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 08:41:01 am by versace »

Offline Hotdogboy88

But she does have the best tits ever.  :hi:

Online versace

One of the best. I actually saw a Roma Gypsy not while ago who had an even better pair.

But regardless, we managed to patch things up in the end and hopefully she now knows better than ask me for money etc. it ain’t gonna happen.

Offline Hotdogboy88

One of the best. I actually saw a Roma Gypsy not while ago who had an even better pair.

But regardless, we managed to patch things up in the end and hopefully she now knows better than ask me for money etc. it ain’t gonna happen.

Is the other girl still around?

Offline Stoking

Been meaning to see her for a while now tbh, puts me off slightly.

Admittedly due to the horn may just ignore all that one day, she does sound stunning!

That said her profiles down atm anyway and doubt it'll be up soon

Offline Captainhowdy666

Why are you not bothering to even message her?
She isn’t your problem even if you think she might be.

Offline gbyld87

Two of the best, I'll wager.

Actually, they're pretty good but nothing earth shattering.  If she got her teeth fixed she'd be 10 times hotter.

Offline 801

Yeah does try it on it seems with many but once she knows your stance she'll let it go and can carry on seeing her again  :cool: she is a decent punt and yes those tits are very nice

Now enlighten me with this contender you mention... :D

Online versace

Ahhh this girl never gives up…..

PS: in case you are wondering. She calls me Justin Timberlake, because of my resemblance to him.

Offline 801

Lol that's how she is mate, it's entirely upto you.

I did give in once and did get it back at next visit but if you are not planning to see her anytime soon then don't bother

Online versace

Online versace

So this girl has fucked me over. I’m gonna try and keep this civil, but as far as I know she reads UKP.

Anyways, a few months back she texted me and asked me for £50 and that she will pay me back asap. I said ok no problem and made a bank transfer. Then she goes silent. I sent her a text with my bank details and a week later she indeed sent me my £50. I was relieved and thought to myself, fair play.

Then a measly 5 days later she asks me for another £40 because of this and that I won’t go into details. So I sent her. And to this day I haven’t got fuck all back. After numerous phone calls, texts etc she just says I will pay you when I’m back in Leicester etc. but  nothing since. And that was weeks back.

This girl should be avoided at all costs. It seems she chose £40 over repeat business and she has lost all my trust.

I should have known better.

Btw, if you are reading this. You can have your £40 it means fuck all at the end of the day. You are a dishonest person. Live with that.

Online versace

Forgot to add, Ileana(that’s her real name btw) if you are reading this, you think you 1 upped me or something?! Think again. You are just a junkie. You smoke weed everyday and you do lines of coke every other day. You are a disgrace to human species. Please do me a favour and go back to Romania for good.

I’m done with you.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I don't understand why guys keep getting sucked in by all this crap?  Time and time again we hear about girls using one fake sob story after another. Someone died... the landlord turned up and is demanding money.... she was robbed.... someone back home is ill and she can't afford the flight.
The story changes but the request for cash is always the same. It's almost never true. We all know that.... so why do guys keep offering to help or send money?
What's the betting her pimp has decided that she should be making more money for him and he's asked/made her contact anyone who might be a good mark?
We're punters not social workers or charities.
I've had a few of these texts over the years too.  I block the number or ditch the burner phone SIM and move on. I've even had an email with a photo of a 'ransacked' room. One quick look at the meta data on the photo and you could see it had been taken months before! So, bin the fake email address and use a different one.

Online versace

You have to realise I have seen her numerous times. You get to know the person. I did click with her or so I  thought. I do know a lot about her personal life etc as she opened up to me. But whatever.

She even said to me: are you so fucking poor that you can’t wait to get your £40 back?! I mean what in the hell.

It seems she is just a money hungry whore nothing else. Everything is just a front and a lie.

I’m just so disappointed and hurt ngl. After all the talks we have had, she can’t even answer the phone when I call her. So disrespectful.

I’m fucking stupid. I should have known better. This is eating me up big time… I feel sorry for her cat.

Offline Newtothisstuff

It's the old punting problem. The more you see someone, the more attached you get. You can't help it. Every time, you feel a bit more relaxed and you say a little more. She says a little more.
It's never an easy balance to maintain. Seeing new girls means you don't get attached, but you may have a bad punt. A girl you know starts to understand exactly what you enjoy, but it's easy to lose perspective and get too close.

Offline GoldTop

The personal life story is likely made up shit anyway. Swap your punting SIM and move on. Only time will heal that one..
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:18:32 pm by GoldTop »

Online versace

@ Newtothisstuff @ GoldTop

Definitely. I made a schoolboy error and got involved with her. I’ve only got myself to blame.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 07:46:22 pm by versace »

Offline GoldTop

Definitely. I made a schoolboy error and got involved with her. I’ve only got myself to blame.

Don’t beat yourself up. You ain’t killed anyone

Offline Newtothisstuff

It's easily done.  We live and learn from our mistakes and we all make them.
Worst case scenario here is that you lost a bit of money and got angry. I suspect you're probably as angry with yourself as you are with her. But, there's an 'up' side to this. You shared your experience with others so they could learn and warned us about the girl. I may have been too harsh in my earlier comments because we're all human and make mistakes. At least you had the balls to come on here and tell everyone about it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 10:03:00 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Online versace

@ Newtothisstuff
@ GoldTop

Cheers lads. I really appreciate your support. Means more than you think.