Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF in London  (Read 1673 times)

Offline pa5151

I’ve met a few girls from adultwork and SA who are up for a threeesome with two guys. Just hard to find.

Would be interested in trying it out (London zone 1-2) - if you’re 25-35 and in good shape etc drop me a message. I can cover most of the costs.

Offline Volta2809

Up for it definitely. Costs not a problem. Can host as well

Offline Liverpool

Up for it definitely. Costs not a problem. Can host as well

But can't review.....

Offline electradt155

I’ve met a few girls from adultwork and SA who are up for a threeesome with two guys. Just hard to find.

Would be interested in trying it out (London zone 1-2) - if you’re 25-35 and in good shape etc drop me a message. I can cover most of the costs.
I’m interested and open to discuss.
Banned reason: Previously banned (SahebX, kyuhani)
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline DonDickDraper

I’d be up for a foursome with some European girls for sure.
But not into a threesome with another guy.
Are you married to this threesome idea?

PM me the girls you have in mind.

Online Fuzzyduck

But can't review.....

:lol: it's always these kinds of thread that entice the leeches & lurkers out of the woodwork.

Offline bedhedred

True that about lurkers.

A while back, I saw a thread where someone tried to specify the race of the other M in the MMF and got barbequed for his trouble.

Offline Moby Dick

True that about lurkers.

A while back, I saw a thread where someone tried to specify the race of the other M in the MMF and got barbequed for his trouble.

Yeah they should specify by the size of cock.
Some are inversely proportional to the size of their belly or ego :sarcastic:

Offline londonjws

Please PM me, young and well hung guy who has experience of doing this before and would love to discuss.

Offline bedhedred

This thread is getting it's fair share of duck eggs!

Offline Liverpool

Please PM me, young and well hung guy who has experience of doing this before and would love to discuss.

A member for five years but has not bothered to share any of these experiences....

Offline Chorley

I'm a short, balding, middle-aged dad bod with a micropenis. Where do I sign up? :D

Offline Liverpool

I'm a short, balding, middle-aged dad bod with a micropenis. Where do I sign up? :D

Sorry, you have 2070 posts and 37 reviews too many to join in this non event.

Offline Chorley

Sorry, you have 2070 posts and 37 reviews too many to join in this non event.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline hornydude353

So does anything happen with these mmf threads?  I do want to try one also but don't want to get my hopes up

Online Fuzzyduck

So does anything happen with these mmf threads?  I do want to try one also but don't want to get my hopes up

Who knows? None of the interested parties ever seem to post reviews or feedback.

Offline pa5151

I did post a mini review on the gangbang thread (in fact the only one to do so post that event).

Offline Clooney

I’m hopefully having a MFM with cumfuckmyarse on Tuesday.

Offline DonDickDraper

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 08:16:36 pm by DonDickDraper »

Offline leatherlover

Join the club. Micropenis, that is.