Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Alice MK2 - Outcall  (Read 733 times)

2 review(s) for Go ask Alice (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking was roughly 2-3 months ago.

Communications

Comms were decent. You speak directly with Alice so contacting her first time will be hit & miss. Provided my details and she was on her way.

Price

£150p/h

Outcall

Appearance

Definitely the girl in the photos judging from body size. Alice doesn't include any face pictures anywhere, but she looks significantly younger than her advertised age (28); closer to early 20s. Facially she is OK. Nothing to shy away from, but wouldn't personally turn my head on the street.

Services

Kissing
RO
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

CIM is listed, but didn't push for it.

Pros

She's a very sweet girl. Apologised for being late (was only maybe 10 minutes or so).
It's sad, but a girl these days that actually provides the services listed seem to be rare.
Perfect petite perky girl if you're into that.

Neutrals

I'm pretty laid back, but could fully imagine her being awkward around someone who can't/doesn't just go with the flow. Some of the stuff she comes out with can be weird, but I didn't think much of it.

Cons

Price I guess? I felt £150p/h was a bit much, but hey I agreed to it.

Recommend?

If you're into petite British girls, then she is perfect for you. Otherwise you might either want to keep it in your pants for another day.

Would I like to see her again?

Maybe at £120p/h as an Incall/Outcall.

Summary

Fairly average punt. Nothing really stood out to me in particular, but the price being £30 more expensive than what you can get from other girls pushed me to expect more, thus resulting in a Neutral review.

Offline backofthenet

saw her last year and had a very similar experience to you. Very professional, good comms, and 100% genuine - she is the girl in the pictures. Just a bit plain looking for me - looks like she'd belong more in a lab coat than an adultwork profile. Sex was OK, from what I recall, and the owo technique was quite nice but it was all a bit meh. But horses for courses....

Offline Massiveerection

Cheers for the review.

Nearly booked a couple of weeks ago. Looks like I luckily swerved a mediocre meet.