Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: millie webb  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Sparky22

Anyone know anything about this girl - looks to good to be true however part of the same group as Nikki Parker which is a good sign

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Always post the other link as a minimum, that way if she changes her profile name, a search using the 7-digit AW User ID reference will still bring this thread up as a result:

External Link/Members Only

dilettante

Now on my HL - bit of a contradiction why she's just "learning her English" but the page is full of native idioms, but doesn't exactly read like a pimp is controlling her, maybe a madam ... why not wait to see what other FB she picks up?

Offline Sparky22

Good point CT. hadn't understood this before.

I am so tempted that I may have to indulge next time I am in Brum. If this happens I will of course report back

vorian

Now on my HL - bit of a contradiction why she's just "learning her English" but the page is full of native idioms, but doesn't exactly read like a pimp is controlling her, maybe a madam ... why not wait to see what other FB she picks up?

With all due respect, a madam is a pimp just because it is a woman doesn't make her any better than a bloke.

dilettante

With all due respect, a madam is a pimp just because it is a woman doesn't make her any better than a bloke.
I'm not making any value judgements about the two - just pointing out that to me the blurb is more likely to have been written by a woman, FWIW.

Offline justabloke

Relax guys - I've seen a few of the girls from this group over the last few months.  Was chatting to Nina about her business and she told me that they employ a receptionist to answer the phones/update the profiles for a few of the girls from that group if their english isn't good enough to answer all the 'weird' questions they get.

No pimps/madams/others around for sure.  My question is what kind of weird questions are you guys asking?  :crazy:

dilettante

LOL, wonder what that job title would be, "brothel secretary", "courtesan co-ordinator"?  In fact wasn't there a hoo-ha because a local job centre was advertising exactly that job, I'm sure it was in Germany though - External Link/Members Only - another one here: External Link/Members Only

"Nice work if you can get it", eh?  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
LOL, wonder what that job title would be, "brothel secretary", "courtesan co-ordinator"?  In fact wasn't there a hoo-ha because a local job centre was advertising exactly that job, I'm sure it was in Germany though - External Link/Members Only - another one here: External Link/Members Only

"Nice work if you can get it", eh?  :D

No different to most call centres then!! Entice the punter with lies, in order to get them in.

Offline Trevor12

Didn't want to start a new thread, so bumping this one.

This is a bit of a long shot, but anybody have an idea of whether/when Millie will be returning to Birmingham?

Her profile is still on the Diva's page, which I guess is a good sign as they removed Rebecca Fox's quickly after she quit.

Dodo

Didn't want to start a new thread, so bumping this one.

This is a bit of a long shot, but anybody have an idea of whether/when Millie will be returning to Birmingham?

Her profile is still on the Diva's page, which I guess is a good sign as they removed Rebecca Fox's quickly after she quit.
Rebecca Fox ........mmmmmmmmmm brings back great memories. I hope she finds she needs a few bob to complete her studies and returns to our green and pleasant land.  :rolleyes: