Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kym38ff - Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 1526 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4947089) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mikecee

Page using External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Kym38ff

Meet took place a few weeks ago at her place in the Hanley area of Stoke-on-Trent.  Paid £200 for 2 hours.

I've seen Kym a few times before but my first as a member of UKP,  just in case the review police get on to me.

So because of erectile problems l can't do FS any more so this was a bit of a fantasy booking which includes tie and tease, facesitting and lots of DFK and oral.

So l arrived a bit early but she was ready.  From the outside her house looks like a semi-detached but in fact it's actually 2 separate flats. She has had one or two problems in the past with the downstairs tenant but it seems to be OK now. House itself was clean and tidy.

Paperwork sorted, we started kissing, at first just lips but then the tongues got to work.  I then moved on to her boobs which are sadly moving south a bit but her nipples were still responsive.
On to her sweet tasting shaved pussy,  starting with her on her back  before we swapped with me on my back with her sitting on my chest,  straddling my face forcing me to lock her out. Could've stayed there all day.

She then turned round and sat on my face and gave me a long , slow BJ , l didn't want to do CIM so she finished me off by hand.

Brought back down to earth with more kissing and a massage before a shower and a beer to finish what was more than 2 hours.

Now I'm sure there are folks who will question her looks.  Yes, she won't win any beauty contest ( trust me,  I've got the sort of face only a mother could love)  but take her looks out of the equation and what you're left with is someone who puts her heart and soul in to everything she does.

I'd have no hesitation in seeing her again.

Offline mikecee

Knew I'd leave something out.  Forgot to mention communication was very straightforward,  firstly by text and then AW booking form.