Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watersports in face/mouth  (Read 995 times)

Offline banquet1

I wondered if anyone knew which WGs in the East Mids take watersports to the face, and preferably in the mouth? I have done WS with Brook (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), Chelsea Hart ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and Lush Butt (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), all of whom were "below the neck" jobs. I should also point out that all of these were some time ago (2014/2015), so their preferences may well have changed.

Offline badsin

Offline banquet1

I wondered if anyone knew which WGs in the East Mids take watersports to the face, and preferably in the mouth? I have done WS with Brook (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), Chelsea Hart ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) and Lush Butt (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), all of whom were "below the neck" jobs. I should also point out that all of these were some time ago (2014/2015), so their preferences may well have changed.

Should also add that the only person I know of who definitely does it is Woofie, and I would love to pay her a visit. Bit out of my price range though...

Offline Newtothisstuff

Offline kingkong69

How would anyone want this service? :vomit:Is a piss take..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not my cup of pee :unknown:

Bugger. I was about to type that! Lol

How would anyone want this service? :vomit:Is a piss take..

Shit!!  :D

You guys beat me to it.

Oh wait.... Wrong thread, it's watersport, not Hardsports  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Shit!!  :D

You guys beat me to it.

Oh wait.... Wrong thread, it's watersport, not Hardsports  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh come on.... it's not hard.

I'll get my coat.

Offline banquet1

You're all just taking the piss now

Offline HailWood

You're all just taking the piss now
What did you expect? It’s in the rules; we have to. It’s in the wee small print.