Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 - Nottingham  (Read 904 times)

Realdeepthroat

Woofie35

External Link/Members Only

Venue   Score: 10/10

Woofies house, very nice clean and in a safe area lots of parking on the street.

Apperance                        Score: 10/10

Woofie apeared at the door wearing exactly what i requested
Pink short dress white stockings and heels lots of makup, she looked hot, woofie is petite around a size 6 5ft 2 ish looks very cute you will not be dissapointed.

Character                                   Score: 10/10

Woofie is very friendly and id say she is naturally sub by nature, shes great coversation and very professional.
The nature of our booking was more of a PSE that woofie delivered perfectly and her abilites impressed me! :-)

Services                                      Score: 10/10

I booked  woofie for a PSE deepthroat / throat fucking session now ive seen over 100 of the best so called deepthroat girls on aw and none of then even came close to deliver what woofie did! Woofie provided full deepthroat allowed me to fuck her throat owo, gagging and swallow.

The meet                                      Score: 10/10

We started the booking up stairs after woofie met me at the door perfectly dressed,
Her room has full wall to wall mirrors which were perfect for watching her work her magic,
Woofie started on her knees slowly working my cock. her mouth is small and feels so soft and gentle when she sucks.
After a few minutes of letting her warm up i began to work her so she produced the most amount of saliva ive ever seen it was every where after 30 mins woofies face was covered in slime and her makup was ruined.
This little cock bunny was very obedient taking my full 8" down to the balls gasping and gagging for my pleasure
She was so impressed that i managed to get my cock all the way in her throat i think she enjoyed it more than me!
The feel of my cock streching this petite little fuck toys throat
As i relentlessly made her deeptroat me over and over is un describable but if ure well endowed and like deepthroat woofie is by far the best for miles!
I particularly like seeing her head off the bed watching my cock slide down past her collar as she struggles to contain her saliva flowing over her pretty face down her hair and onto the floor. Highly recommended see u soon woofie :-)

Offline HailWood

I’m not as well endowed but the only lass who has effortlessly DT’d me apart from Woofie is Miss KDD. And I see your other posts mention her.

Offline Picti

Yes she does enjoy a challenge and relishes pleasing and approval. One of only two to properly DT me, and the same two who've also accomplished DT and anal in the same session. Woofie has the right skills and attitude.