Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep throat.  (Read 1546 times)

facefuk

Should there always be a definate sensation when a cock goes beyond her mouth and into her throat? I've had the feeling only once. I've wondered if it's her tonsils. Any ideas anyone?

Offline Moby Dick

Dunno, why don't you borrow your mums dildo and choke your self to a happy place.

Offline Thracian

Dunno, why don't you borrow your mums dildo and choke your self to a happy place.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

coffee, everywhere! Thanks  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Should there always be a definate sensation when a cock goes beyond her mouth and into her throat? I've had the feeling only once. I've wondered if it's her tonsils. Any ideas anyone?

With your experience and an appropriate forum name, any chance of reviews???

Also, add any WGs to the ongoing thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116186.0

Offline Crazydave

Humouring the OP that he's not at the end of the school holidays.

Proper deepthroat, you can feel the end of your cock slide into their throat - there's a definite sensation that you've gone into their throat. A lot of girls claim to be able to deepthroat, but not many can - generally your cock just hits the back of their mouth and doesn't pass into their throat. I can count on one hand girls that have actually properly deepthroated me properly, including civvies and WGs. Of the WGs that are currently still working locally that I've seen, only Classy Filth and Woofie can do proper deepthroat and of those two only Woofie can do the truly rare skill of taking a throatpie - where you cum down her throat while she's deepthroating you.

If anyone has any recommendations of other girls, let me know. I'd definitely be interested.

facefuk

Thanks Crazydave.
The Filthy Emma can do full on deepthroat. There are reviews for WG's on here which say she could deepthroat but haven't with me and I'm not claiming to have a massive cock. Katy 77 couldn't  manage it (but she' sa lovely girl) & neither could NaughtyNotts Nympho & she's got many reveiews saying how good she is at DT.

And thanks for the immature remarks from others. I thought this was a forum for sex not childish comments.

Offline MajorPayne

I thought this was a forum for sex not childish comments.
Easy mistake to make.   :D

Offline Moby Dick

Your welcome.
It is difficult to know if new members posts are genuine especially during the school holidays
And thanks for the immature remarks from others. I thought this was a forum for sex not childish comments.

Robbiebucks

It’s a punting forum for adults with thick skins... childish comments are always welcome! Now you need to do one of the following

1) grow a thick skin and properly review at least one of the three ladies you’ve claimed to have met
2) go back to school

Thanks Crazydave.
The Filthy Emma can do full on deepthroat. There are reviews for WG's on here which say she could deepthroat but haven't with me and I'm not claiming to have a massive cock. Katy 77 couldn't  manage it (but she' sa lovely girl) & neither could NaughtyNotts Nympho & she's got many reveiews saying how good she is at DT.

Offline Happyjose

It’s a punting forum for adults with thick skins... childish comments are always welcome! Now you need to do one of the following

1) grow a thick skin and properly review at least one of the three ladies you’ve claimed to have met
2) go back to school

Good luck with that, the snowflake has reported you

Offline Boinky

I'm sure Admin will take harsh action on that report.

The OP only needs to do a few more before there'll be a banning handed out and all of us (apart from the OP) know who that'll be.

Robbiebucks

Good luck with that, the snowflake has reported you

:yahoo:

I thought I was being quite measured and helpful? :unknown:

Offline GSR-MAN

I had a punt with Gemma from beeston fairly recently (will be reviewed soon) and she full on deep throated my cock whilst I was cumming, with her nose to my pelvis. She also said she had no idea what I tasted like as it went "straight down her throat".
I would defo recommend if a good BJ is your thing.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
OP, I gave you the benefit of the doubt  :hi:

OP + Others who have contributed on here.... Please add same comments to the on-going thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116186.0

Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

I had a punt with Gemma from beeston fairly recently (will be reviewed soon) and she full on deep throated my cock whilst I was cumming, with her nose to my pelvis. She also said she had no idea what I tasted like as it went "straight down her throat".

Link please.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Link please.

I suspect he means this Gemma, but I could be wrong....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline GSR-MAN

I suspect he means this Gemma, but I could be wrong....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yep, thats the girl....thanks for posting the link.

Face isnt the best but it does look better in person.......body is pretty fit though.

I will be reviewing soon.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What is Gem's nationality?

Her profile clearly states she is English, and I believe that to be correct.

Offline Crazydave

Good tip. I might give her a go.

Offline Crazydave

Thanks Crazydave.

I saw Filthy Emma once and she didn't deepthroat me - she didn't do CIM either. Not sure if she wasn't feeling it that day or not, but came a way a bit underwhelmed. Also seen Katy 77 and Naughty Notts Nympho and have to agree - the DT wasn't the best, although both gave reasonable BJs.

Realdeepthroat

Ill second that katy77 not the best at deepthroat
Havent seen the filthy emma so carnt say

Woofie good deepthroat

Gem gem has sparked my interest but carnt get round them pics it screams raging chav to me which nearly always results in being a let down

Eastminds is abit of a desert when it comes to proper deepthroat

Offline Crazydave

Eastminds is abit of a desert when it comes to proper deepthroat

Any tips for good DT within an hour or so's drive of the East Mids? Don't mind driving for some decent deepthroat, especially if they can take a throatpie.

Realdeepthroat

Ok so outside eastmidlands

Pennypocket
External Link/Members Only

At £200 ph plus hotel for out call she is expensive but well worth it

Takes a throatpie and genuinely enjoys being face fucked! Shes also very cute and loves all yhe hello kitty stuff if that floats your boat.  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Crazydave

Thanks for the tip. I'll add her to my hotlist.

Offline Donkey

Best DT I had was Isla in Birmingham. Good eye contact and makes all the noises 😀 and she says for £20 extra she can use a spider gag (I didn’t ask for that service)

External Link/Members Only