Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Client Eye  (Read 42335 times)

Offline sensualencounter

That's fraud then.
What a load of bollocks. As was your previous post  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

How do they verify that only SPs get access?

Offline JustaPunter

How do they verify that only SPs get access?

Do you really think any SP is going to share that info on UKP?

That’s why they require proof that somebody is a SP and not just a Punter trying to find out if that fact he is a wrong in has been reported

Offline JustaPunter

ClientEye is a money-making scam run by VivaStreet, getting SPs to think it's worth their subscription to it. If you download their app right now and do a username or email search (that's once you clear all the pop-up ads that VS have now added to the app), and just enter any made-up name into there...MrBlobby, Batman, DesmondTutu......the app will always claim it has "1 report", but of course you have to register to view it  :lol: that agressive tweet CE posted about UKP is just an act to get SPs who dislike UKP to think CE is on their side to get them to sign up. VS / CE is just another pimp praying on SPs.

It might help if you read the entire thread before posting.

Offline tidytuz

Do you even know what Fraud means?

Claiming to have info that you do not have in order to encourage the purchase of your services is fraud.
A while ago CE's default setting for all entries entered into the search by non-registered users was "0 reports". Why have they now changed it to "1 report". Because they're scammers who want the SPs they prey on to register, verify and pay a monthly fee.
You can't argue with this fact...they are claiming to have reports on usernames that don't exist! That's lying.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Marmalade

Well good luck suing them and let us know how you get on. 

Or you could just let DM interview you …
“Outraged punter demands fairer treatment from prostitutes’ watchdog app”.

Of course, if you can’t show you have personally been harmed you could claim emotional damage.

“Outraged masturbator incensed BigBoobBertha won’t accept his booking”
“Mysterious red flag app blamed”  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 03:31:05 pm by Marmalade »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Claiming to have info that you do not have in order to encourage the purchase of your services is fraud.
A while ago CE's default setting for all entries entered into the search by non-registered users was "0 reports". Why have they now changed it to "1 report". Because they're scammers who want the SPs they prey on to register, verify and pay a monthly fee.
You can't argue with this fact...they are claiming to have reports on usernames that don't exist! That's lying.
Do yourself a favour mate, don't post about something you know absolutely nothing about, you're just doing a very good impression of a castle wall by doing so.

BTW ClientEye is free to use as long as you don't mind the adverts.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 03:39:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline Thephoenix

When I joined I was required to send a link to my AW profile, (I believe it can also be your own website but must be a service provider) they then sent me a pm to that profile and I had to reply to that pm, it took them about 30 mins to verify my links and for me to be able to use the app, I had to go through the same process for my working phone and my personal phone numbers and again when I wanted to pay for the full version without advertisements.

Just to refresh people's memories.

Offline puntingpumping1920

As a result of this thread

🤦🏿

You was able to search any number and find reports before

This thread put an end to that
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

🤦🏿

Yeah, talk about shooting yourself in the foot. They were watching this thread and as a loophole was mentioned they closed it, now you can't see anything.   :dash:

Offline tidytuz

Well good luck suing them and let us know how you get on. 

Or you could just let DM interview you …
“Outraged punter demands fairer treatment from prostitutes’ watchdog app”.

Why would I as a punter sue them?  :lol: CE isn't scamming me out of my money, they are scamming SPs. Up to SPs to sue them.

Offline Marmalade

Why would I as a punter sue them?

No idea. Maybe cos the mod seems think you’re a bit of a fucking idiot? (Have to say I agree).
 :dash:

Offline JustaPunter

Oh dear.

Offline JustaPunter

Why would I as a punter sue them?  :lol: CE isn't scamming me out of my money, they are scamming SPs. Up to SPs to sue them.

Because you are the one that keeps saying they are defrauding you….

Offline JustaPunter

No idea. Maybe cos the mod seems think you’re a bit of a fucking idiot? (Have to say I agree).
 :dash:

Fair point, well made. 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Topmanm6

🤦🏿

But isn’t that a good thing?? The last thing I want is my wife finding my number floating about on CE!

Offline southcoastpunter

But isn’t that a good thing?? The last thing I want is my wife finding my number floating about on CE!

ignoring the fact that this thread hasn't been posted on for 6 months or so and that the person you are replying to is no longer able to respond as he is banned - if you aren't using a punting phone that your wife knows nothing about (or equivilent sim/app etc), then you need to seriously think about two things - 1) getting your head examined by a doctor and 2) find a good divorce lawyer!

Offline Topmanm6

ignoring the fact that this thread hasn't been posted on for 6 months or so and that the person you are replying to is no longer able to respond as he is banned - if you aren't using a punting phone that your wife knows nothing about (or equivilent sim/app etc), then you need to seriously think about two things - 1) getting your head examined by a doctor and 2) find a good divorce lawyer!

Lmao but CE was the only thing that would’ve given my number away and now that’s out the equation what is there to worry about??

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Lmao but CE was the only thing that would’ve given my number away and now that’s out the equation what is there to worry about??
If anyone puts your number in ClientEye it would show as you having one report against it.

Offline southcoastpunter

apart from as daviemac said, if you punt in the uk (and in 2 years membership it looks like you don't (or don't review) - i know you have contributed on some overseas threads) but seriously if you punt or get massages in the UK (and maybe even when abroad) and use your normal phone, being married, you are risking quite a bit. Some girls, phone handlers, massge places etc sometimes message or call past clients whem business is slow. It may also be possible to link you to social media and obtain your real name and details etc.

If you are married or in a LT relationship, it just isn't worth it. Get a punting phone/sim/app. look back on the many threads about phones and sims - there is a lot of info on here.

Offline Topmanm6

If anyone puts your number in ClientEye it would show as you having one report against it.

Every contact on my phone has 1 report against it so there’s clearly a glitch with the app and I don’t foresee this issue being resolved since it’s been doing it for quite some time now. Someone on here mentioned that it was a scam technique to encourage SP’s to pay for a subscription though I cannot say for certain.

Offline Topmanm6

apart from as daviemac said, if you punt in the uk (and in 2 years membership it looks like you don't (or don't review) - i know you have contributed on some overseas threads) but seriously if you punt or get massages in the UK (and maybe even when abroad) and use your normal phone, being married, you are risking quite a bit. Some girls, phone handlers, massge places etc sometimes message or call past clients whem business is slow. It may also be possible to link you to social media and obtain your real name and details etc.

If you are married or in a LT relationship, it just isn't worth it. Get a punting phone/sim/app. look back on the many threads about phones and sims - there is a lot of info on here.

Many thanks for the advice buddy!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Every contact on my phone has 1 report against it so there’s clearly a glitch with the app and I don’t foresee this issue being resolved since it’s been doing it for quite some time now. Someone on here mentioned that it was a scam technique to encourage SP’s to pay for a subscription though I cannot say for certain.
Read the thread mate, it was done deliberately as a direct result of this thread, numpties on here were posting ways to bypass their system and they were reading it and closing the loopholes as they were mentioned.

Before this thread all reports were available to anyone, now only those verified as sex workers can see them and they don't need to pay a subscription.