Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not bareback - female condom...  (Read 1691 times)

Offline lechuck

Saw this profile

External Link/Members Only

For £40 extra she will wear a female condom so you don't wear anything. Can't say I've ever shagged someone who is wearing a female condom so don't know what it's like sensation wise but in terms of safety it still puts me off. 

What are other punters views? Is this the same as the bloke wearing the condom risk wise?

E.L. Wisty

I've punted twice with a femidom and despite the baggy noise and schreeching (?) sound, I found it to be far much better than a conventional condom, as my cock stayed hard throughout, particularly when I was anal fucking.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Saw this profile

External Link/Members Only

For £40 extra she will wear a female condom so you don't wear anything. Can't say I've ever shagged someone who is wearing a female condom so don't know what it's like sensation wise but in terms of safety it still puts me off. 

What are other punters views? Is this the same as the bloke wearing the condom risk wise?

I always wondered what a female condom looked like. It must be expensive judging by what she has in her bottom?

Hidden Image/Members Only
click on picture for a better view

Offline sushi

£40 extra? A bit much considering you can buy one for under £2.

raylondoner

and the comment "it's just like bareback" is a bit far fetched as well!  :hi:

Offline anonyorks

A girl I've seen a few times has mentioned having them last time I saw her. I'll give it a go next time and report back

raylondoner

and you can wash them out to use again!  :scare:

Offline mh

and you can wash them out to use again!  :scare:

Hanging in front of the the radiator with the fishnets.  :vomit:

ickydicky

only an idiot wud trust a hoor with this and risk themselves. condom every time for me. you know the old fashioned kind we used to call a durex. :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

only an idiot wud trust a hoor with this and risk themselves. condom every time for me. you know the old fashioned kind we used to call a durex. :dash:

Spot on durex all the way no chance of me using this with a prossie

raylondoner

Aye!  :hi:

ickydicky

Offline Plan R

It must be expensive judging by what she has in her bottom?
I know  'diamonds are a girls best friend'  and all that - but that's taking things a bit far!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:53:29 pm by Plan R »

E.L. Wisty

Great PSE type body, but very poor service provider. Shame!!!