Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork demanding location validation to spend *existing credits*  (Read 1190 times)

Offline mh

I had a few credits on AW, last used any ages ago, but I wanted to use a measly 1 credit to view a PG for a prospective punt. AW would not let me pay for the PG until I validated my location. It seems to be related to them now charging VAT and so needing to know who is liable to VAT. Even though I accessed from home, work and mobile network, all with UK ISPs, they would not believe me, possibly because at some time I had accessed via a proxy or from overseas.

In the end I had to use their mobile verification service which needs a premium rate text sent from a UK mobile (also only possible if you've had the adult bar lifted on your mobile). Alternatives were to upload a bank statement or utility bill with real name and address visible (no chance), buy credits with a credit card directly or a couple of other odd methods. Not sure how much it has cost me and need to keep an eye out to hide the bill when it comes.

All to spend credits I had already bought...  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

ickydicky

you should just have written off the aw credit. aw is a lot of shite.

Offline mh

you should just have written off the aw credit. aw is a lot of shite.

Perhaps, but glad I did finally get to access the private gallery as the face pic was superb. Sadly the punt fell through for other reasons.

ickydicky

so the whole thing was a waste of time and money. aw love fucking folk about. fuck them i say :bomb:

Offline mh

so the whole thing was a waste of time and money. aw love fucking folk about. fuck them i say :bomb:

No, I'll try to see her again another time now I've seen the face pic.

Offline Marmalade

I had a few credits on AW, last used any ages ago, but I wanted to use a measly 1 credit to view a PG for a prospective punt. AW would not let me pay for the PG until I validated my location.

I just spent 60p to look at some tits. No problem. Have they sussed you out at last? That Bucharest ISP with multiple aliases can be a real killer!   :cool:

Offline mh

I just spent 60p to look at some tits. No problem. Have they sussed you out at last? That Bucharest ISP with multiple aliases can be a real killer!   :cool:

Well I was out on this hotel balcony, see...

Offline Marmalade

Offline Vivago

Don't even think about trying from outside the UK. Just given up on trying to post a RB from Bangkok. They put more obstacle in your way than the Grand National. :wacko:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

E.L. Wisty

Just another money grabbing scheme by AW.