Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish samantha - outcall Edinburgh  (Read 1820 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7650354) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline duracell69

Outcall to business hotel in Edinburgh

3 hours - £300

Services, OWO, prostate massage, watersports (on me) sex in multiple positions.

Comms – single email on AW followed by text and very easy and clear.

The girl: I loved her pics as I love women with shape. She did not disappoint in the flesh. Age might be a little optimistic but not by much. Breasts were really nice – decent size and no going south. Wonderful nipples. Lovely shapely ass.

The session:

She arrived and I met her downstairs due to key cards in the lift. She was wearing a figure hugging dress under a coat as soon as we got in the room it was more than enough to stir my loins.

Got undressed and we started by me giving her a massage as we had plenty of time. She became very wet pretty quickly and the massage soon turned to mutual pleasure via oral and hands. This lady really enjoys being aroused and clearly loves good sex. There was no hint of acting throughout the entire meet. Pussy tasted nice and clean while I was enjoying her orally.

In the 3 hours, we had (protected) sex multiple times and I popped twice. She also came around 5 times and it was clear by her vagina that this was totally genuine. It was pretty non-stop for the whole 3 hours. At one point she also sat on my face and shared her golden and gave me a very pleasurable prostate massage. One of the best SPs I have met in terms of willingness to deliver a good service.

Would I see her again – when in the area on business, for sure.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The Monk

Oh that review made to her in my hot list

Offline duracell69

probably should have mentioned she only does outcalls