Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for hairy lady’s in Suffolk  (Read 726 times)

Gazzman

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I’ve been desperately searching for a natural unshaven working girl in or around Suffolk. Ive not found anyone on adult work as of yet. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with a hairy lady? Thanks

Online Naughtyboyuk

The girls in the Chinese massage palour are nearly all unshaven and a lot offer full service

Online fatboy

Sexyverysexy in Saxmundham was unshaven when I saw her.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Asian lady who has has breast surgery but excellent reviews.
Search her AW number on here..

Offline Students Notebook

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I’ve been desperately searching for a natural unshaven working girl in or around Suffolk. Ive not found anyone on adult work as of yet. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with a hairy lady? Thanks

If you can get to Norwich you could try this one  External Link/Members Only
OR
cambridge, perhaps you might like this...External Link/Members Only

Let us know what you eventually decide. S.N.

Offline Melford55

Try busty nanny search aw in ip10

Offline Simon133

Try busty nanny search aw in ip10

Have you actually managed to see busty nanny ?  Have tried to contact her but never had a reply. :(

Offline Bogof60

If you can venture over the border to Colchester Jessica 1974 has a trimmed blonde bush
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

This one External Link/Members Only has just Tweeted the following.
‏To be found in Essex.

@Vivienne_Hardyx
 13h13 hours ago
More
GUYS. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO SHAVE MY VAGINA. WINTER IS COMING IT NEEDS TO KEEP WARM.

Are you paying any attention to these recommendations ?
You asked, we tried to help. A thanks guys would be nice.
S.N.

Offline Melford55

No never tried to contact her she's not really my type

No never tried to contact her she's not really my type

In the nearly two years you've been a member, have you contacted anyone (your type or not) have you ever made a booking with a prozzie ???
If you have we would love you to write some Reviews. Go on, it would make us so happy. :sarcastic:
S.N.