Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna.x (toft success)  (Read 2181 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Saw Karina.x and here is my report:

The Experience:
Comma were flakey as she had a late start. I was first met with a tired voice on the line who said she was not sure when she would work, but we agreed 5:30pm, but then changed to 6:30pm.
She us far east around seven kings (just past ilford).
I texted her to warn if she was not the same as pics then I would walk, but she assured me she was.
On getting there I saw the area was a side road off the main road and had houses with large driveways, each presenting a car of a platter to indicate the wealth if the occupants. It was mssing trees, so cannot call it tree lined.
I saw her in the dark but could make out she was all and petite.
It was only when we got indoors and the lights came on the hat for saw she was the same as the pics, but had much bigger boobs than I expected.
I stay 30mins, and was very, very pleased as she stripped. I was expecting a boney fragile teen, but instead found a very lovely tanned and trim girl who could easily pass for a all american cheer leader.
The room was tiny and stupidly hot - in fact I almost gave up trying to conclude 20mins into the punts, but she was remarkably mature and very flexible during the grind - which kept me eager. Here ow was smooth and good, she had an excellent vocabulary when it came to being on top, from, back and forth grind, to fast and slow plunge.
Eventually I lay her on her back and did it slow and sensual, and cincluded to top.
We had a good chat afterwards about travel, and she remarks d she would be residing for a while here.
After a shower I kissed her, and her boobs good bye.

Reflection:
. seriously fit as pics with bigger boobs.
. posses good dexterity in the grind.
. good slow ow.
. fk is extra 20
. owo is 50 but no cim (I think she does not really offer it)
. OK location.

Reflection:
An important punt as it's been a while since ii have travelled far of r a toft. Glad she was a winner.
Questions?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and review, including the details about extras.

Her profile says: "ALL FROM MY ENJOY LIST IS INCLUDED IN 1H BOOKING".

Which may still the case because you had half an hour, unless you think the extras still apply in an hour?

With FK an extra £20 and OWO £50, that would make an hourly rate a whopping £190!

FlyingBreadMan

You are right.

I took this calculation up with her in the after punt chat, and she kindly lifted my jaw off the ground after she said it would still be £50 for owo. What I gauged was she really dislikes owo and so as a deterrent she charges this.

Offline Cunning Punt

Typical lying Romanian, then. So all likes AREN'T included.

If she doesn't like it, she shouldn't offer it. Or claim to. Or charge extra for it and lie about that.

Thanks for checking and clarifying.

Not that I'm interested, but others in the east London area might be, but did you ascertain whether FK would still be £20 in an hour as well?

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:46:33 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline PLeisure

fbm - congrats on your 50th review  :hi:  Superb - blazing the trail for ToftT  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed fbm and thanks for sharing a toftt as ever.

Too expensive with limited services and pricey add ons for me. Thanks for clarifying.

Offline Quatro

She's fucking hot though.

Love that body!

FlyingBreadMan

fbm - congrats on your 50th review  :hi:  Superb - blazing the trail for ToftT  :drinks:

Thanks, but technically I would say I am on 48 as 2 girls I had reviewed 2 times.

Hope more talent starts coming through soon. Nowadays I think things have gone a bit dry...

Offline thebastard

Looks like her profile's gone inactive, anyone know what's up? I was looking forward to booking her, love that body.

edit: literally just went back up. Tally ho!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:50:53 pm by thebastard »

richard1971

80 quid extra for filming if anyone's interested

The girl likes her extras!!!

ramrodronnie

Well, pretty, fit or not. As far as I'm concerned, she can fuck right off! I hate any WG who's got a whole load of extras. Yeah as stated this is a typical Romanian ploy. But I have noticed some WGs from other parts of the world who are doing the same thing. But it's true, it's more typical of Romanians. But not all. It's a case of weeding out the genuine ones.

Offline king tarzan

Might give her a try
Fucked fitter though
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Better honeys out there
Unless she was a ex supermodel on hard times
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac