Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel recommendations for outcalls in Birmingham  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Oracle17

Can anybody recommend any hotels for outcalls in Birmingham? Hotels that have decent rooms, no key cards required in lifts and no questions being asked by reception? Need the WG to ideally be able to go straight to the room with no problems.

Offline Mothball15

Any hotel on broad st. They get so many clubbers they can't and don't care who goes in and out.

Good rates even for a 2nd city.

Zuko1386

Any hotel on broad st. They get so many clubbers they can't and don't care who goes in and out.

Good rates even for a 2nd city.

Apart from Jury’s if it’s late night! They’ve had a security guy on in the past, ticking people in and out of his clipboard!!

Offline BlueRock

Irving Street ibis which is available for 10 to 5 day bookings on day use websites, britania on high Street. Most the shitty hotels up on the Hagley road.
Also consider serviced apartments in the arcadian or up near Broad Street.
These are the places alot of ladies use too. Avoid the paragon a booking fell through as they told her to fuck off sharpish.

Offline Oracle17

Thanks all. Appreciate the recommendations. I think I'll opt for a couple on Hagley Road.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Depending on the time of the booking, day use rooms are ideal. The Copthorne is great, cheap rooms, massive reception and I’ve used it loads of times for WG and SB meets.

Assuming it’s not been demolished yet!

Offline Brumish

Hampton and park Regis both use key cards and lifts etc.
Easy hotel, is ok but the receptionist is right in front of the lift.
Nite nite (which is like a cabin room) is open door as is the five star Britannia. Holiday inn snow hill and pentahotel are accessible too without a keycard.

Offline kurnlittle

Holiday inn snow hill does now have keycard

Offline Brumish

Offline Chelly

Malmaison is excellent hotel for outcalls

Offline Juankerr

Malmaison is excellent hotel for outcalls

Malmaison had been keycarded last I heard.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Malmaison had been keycarded last I heard.

I think it has always has been.

However it’s a busy hotel and you can get to the bar from reception so punters visiting a WG or using a room for a WG visit should not stand out. There’s also a Starbucks so it is not impossible to meet someone in the lobby/reception.

Offline Juankerr

I think it has always has been.

However it’s a busy hotel and you can get to the bar from reception so punters visiting a WG or using a room for a WG visit should not stand out. There’s also a Starbucks so it is not impossible to meet someone in the lobby/reception.

I've been there a few times to meet touring WG's that were staying there, I only use hotels in those circumstances  :hi:

Offline Abs

I used to visit Birmingham fairly frequently and always stayed at the Premier Inn on New Street. It does have keycards for the lift but the entrance is on the ground floor (obviously) and reception is on the first floor so you can bypass reception altogether.

I used to specifically ask for a room on the second floor. That way it’s not too much to ask the WG to come up the stairs which you don’t need a key card to access (at least you didn’t used to).