Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcestershire punting  (Read 2339 times)

Worcesterfella

Hi guys.  I’ve had a look and can’t see anything recent. 

People say Worcester is a wasteland of punting I think they are right..  I generally don’t go to the same girl twice unless I find an exceptionally good one.. pat b in the Czech house ticks this box but beyond that does anyone know if anyone else that little bit special, not the usual “hi baby, how are you baby I like English man baby blah blah blah”

Seen busty bex she was nice but saw her outside of punting and she popped up on my fb as a friend suggestion  :wacko:  saw her a secret nd time and it wasn’t as good, shame.. I o my seem to get really good people nys away from the area,  London has been good.. obviously.. and I know just up the m5 is Birmingham and just down the m5 loz lorrimar awaits in Cheltenham but there must.. there must be something nearer?  Or is there more in Gloucestershire? Anything?  I’ve had two but so good punts recently and have done reviews so I’m not scared of doing my own groundwork but come on guys this is expensive!

Mr Ming is local to me somewhere I think but I can’t link through and look at his reviews or anyone else’s as I’m a new member.. I tend to go for the 18-35 age but am fed up paying for birds in my pulling range if that makes sense. Seen others say the same this hobby is to see the ladies outside of my pulling abilities  :D

I know about Chardonnay she is in the list but a little far out.. the reviews on other Worcester girls are very few and far between and new additions on aw of British girls are few and far between, even with the huge uni nearby.. please any tips, advice would be great. 

Worcesterfella

Offline ged72

Long time lurker here. I'm a fellow Worcestershire based punter but have very rarely have gone local, mainly based on the fact I can't really find anyone I really fancy, other than charlyxxxx who I did try and contact a couple of years ago but didn't get anywhere. I prefer to venture into Birmingham and since discovering this site about a year ago, the quality of my punts has gone up based on others reviews (I do realise I need to contribute back).

I last seen Chardonnay probably 3 years ago and did see her on 3 occasions and would definitely recommend. I've seen British Lisa a couple of times this year and see provides a great service. I recently managed to see EmilyBlonde which was again an excellent service. Out of those three I found Emily the most attractive, and she would be way out of my league IRL, although equally so are Chardonnay and Lisa!

I've ventured to Cheltenham a couple of times, but that wasn't anything special. A bit further on, a couple of weeks ago I was near Bristol with work and seen Alessa who is based near Avonmouth. She likes to talk a lot, but highly recommended, and you make it in an hour from Worcester on a clear run down the M5!

Worcesterfella

Cheers mate, I’m in Stroud quite a lot so Bristol is feasible.. want to try kandykay in tetbury.. looks nice  :P

vw

Cheers mate, I’m in Stroud quite a lot so Bristol is feasible.. want to try kandykay in tetbury.. looks nice  :P
he whole are is pretty dry at he moment for incalls.

Offline EddieThead669

Alright Worcesterfella,

I am also a Worcester fella LOL and yes, I do agree that Worcester is a waste of time.
I have seen Pat B (quite a while ago) but not had the chance to see Mell Bell yet.
Apart from these, you may get the odd one touring through but nothing special at all.
All of the best ones seem to be Brum way....My favourite of all time was a girl called Selina and she was from Bristol (this is going back like 10 years though). She was awesome....
There is a really good girl Edgbaston way, who gives a great tie and tease (if your into that). I can't remember her name though atm...
If you see anyone who is like the perfect sort, you have to let me know as it is rather shite otherwise.

Offline GeorgeStevens

The Czech House does seem to be the only game in town: I would recommend Mell (External Link/Members Only) and Aaliyah (External Link/Members Only both provide a good service (better than Pat in my view) although they are physically quite different from each other and neither are in town at the moment.

You might try Kylie (External Link/Members Only): I saw her when she was pregnant not long before Xmas last year and she was nice. She has returned to work and had some good reviews. She's in your age range (top end), slim, busty, blonde and seems quite in to what she does.

You're then left with the flat just off the Droitwich Rd which has a rotating group of "Brazilian" and "Spanish" girls. It was Sophia Sins last week but I think it's this girl this week: External Link/Members Only she is not well-reviewed on here.

There is an Asian flat on the London Rd: various girls using this profile External Link/Members Only cheap and only moderately cheerful in my experience!

There are a few more mature women who offer a decent service but they don't fit with your description.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:01:13 pm by GeorgeStevens »

Worcesterfella

Great stuff. Cheers guys :-). Is Mel a good looking girl and Aaliyah? Always thought Aaliyah was nasty Marie and she didn’t float my boat only just realised it’s two girls.. :dash:

Ming

Mr Ming is local to me somewhere I think but I can’t link through and look at his reviews or anyone else’s as I’m a new member.. I tend to go for the 18-35 age but am fed up paying for birds in my pulling range if that makes sense. Seen others say the same this hobby is to see the ladies outside of my pulling abilities  :D

Worcesterfella

Mr Ming punts mainly in the Birmingham area if there is available talent, which there is not, so I shop around in the outlying areas, which are not too great either at the moment.

Ming  :hi:

Offline GeorgeStevens

Great stuff. Cheers guys :-). Is Mel a good looking girl and Aaliyah? Always thought Aaliyah was nasty Marie and she didn’t float my boat only just realised it’s two girls.. :dash:

They are both good looking girls in my opinion. Not stop you dead in the street, cant take your eyes off them good-looking but pretty girls. The key thing for me is that they both have a sense of humour and a bit of an edge to them; neither are mechanical in my experience.