Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nat (FBSM), Oldbury  (Read 1224 times)

G1989

Does anyone have an up-to-date AW link for Nat? Having read reviews I want to put her on my HL but the AW link is no longer in service?

I’ve seen the Vivastreet one but don’t want to save the number to my phone or screenshot the ad as I use a company phone (keep meaning to get a second phone!)

Thanks!

Offline Jake.mackie

She isn't on AW as someone hacked her account

Roadster

I’ve seen the Vivastreet one but don’t want to save the number to my phone or screenshot the ad as I use a company phone (keep meaning to get a second phone!)

If only someone would invent a device that enabled you to make marks on paper, you'd be able to copy down the number from the vivastreet advert without the need for all that technology.  ;)

Offline tilly66

If only someone would invent a device that enabled you to make marks on paper, you'd be able to copy down the number from the vivastreet advert without the need for all that technology.  ;)
:yahoo: :D :lol: :cool:

Offline vision2014

Maybe you could ask your company to provide you with a company PEN

Offline Stapler

.....then when you have memorised the number, you can eat the paper and no-one will be any the wiser!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1