Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When someone criticises a popular WG  (Read 2375 times)

Offline arthur

The comments section when someone criticizes a popular WG  :D

External Link/Members Only

OldAdmin

Quite.

It's so embarrassing watching how worked up some 'men' get about a prostitute.

Offline NelsonH

WTF! All I can get on the above link is a bunch of Kangeroos.

Offline Boundless

Quite.

It's so embarrassing watching how worked up some 'men' get about a prostitute.

Agree.
Surely the idea is for guys to report things as honestly as possible so others get a good idea of what to expect.
Bad reports are just as important as good ones. When I'm looking for hotels on Trip Advisor, I only look at the bad ones and see what it was that prompted the negative review. Whether it's "only 3 types of eggs for breakfast" or "hotel is next to a disco/noisy pub etc" helps in the decision making process.

Offline stevedave

Variety is the spice of life - if we all liked and enjoyed the same things, the world would be a pretty boring place. What one man likes and finds attractive, will naturally differ from the next man.

That's why UKP is good - honest feedback from a variety of sources, enabling guys to make an objective decision on who they splash out on. So to speak.

tonysoprano

You get similar when some idiot comes on just to praises an unpopular WG. All of a sudden the guy who had a good time acts like he's the special one and all the men she's fucked over are the mugs. Wankers like that wind me up.  :thumbsdown:

Offline arthur

WTF! All I can get on the above link is a bunch of Kangeroos.

That was the point Nelson, the infighting and random attacks is represented by the kangaroos, particularly when they just start attacking anything that moves  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

Just to show solidarity to Nelson I will confess I did not get it either!! Obvious a slow day for me.

Yes I agree, now that I understand!

Offline madeinwales56

Yes, I get curious why some punters get upset when their favourite prossie is criticised. It makes me wonder whether there are more punters on here with EAS than we think. Or maybe they think they are doing them a favour or something. Just makes themselves look stupid in my opinion.

Offline AnthG

Yes, I get curious why some punters get upset when their favourite prossie is criticised. It makes me wonder whether there are more punters on here with EAS than we think. Or maybe they think they are doing them a favour or something. Just makes themselves look stupid in my opinion.

I get the feeling its maybe the girl herself pulling some strings and pulling the right ones to get a response from her regulars.

There is no way to ever prove this either way, but I bet - with good money, its a case of if a popular girl gets negative comments about her and she sees them. I really think she is straight away messaging a few of her favorite customers via Adultwork to link them to the topic and to say how 'wrong' it is being said and how upsetting it is for her what this 'evil' person has said about her.

Then she will say something like she has been crying all night at those comments just to make the guy flip and go into alpha male protection mode. And then the guy comes along literally baying for blood towards the guy who has caused his favorite girl to start to cry.

If he doesn't the guy is also seemingly left with an unwritten choice by her messaging him of if you don't come on here and protect my honor. You may as well never ever book me again. So the guy is literally left with no choice but to do something.

On further thought, this will also be how the guy doesn't know who to attack (like the Kangaroo video in the original post) as he hasn't been following the topic, so he doesn't know anything that is going on, he just has been told by the girl she is upset about something in that thread. And you need to do something, and he just lashes out at everyone hoping the right person gets it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 05:06:09 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

johnnyboy61

There is also an alternative angle to look at this situation.

A girl who I have always had a really good time with was criticised for a diffident and disinterested attitude in a review. I responded by saying (very truthfully) that this wasn't my experience of her, but that I didn't doubt the reviewer's experience and that it was poor show that she wasn't giving the same service to every client as after all we were all paying her the same fee and expect the same service.

Because my positive experience differed with the reviewer's and I expressed this (but never doubted the veracity of the review) I was criticised for white knighting the girl. I'm still at a loss to see why, surely my alternative view just helps potential clients to build a bigger picture. Some girls just can't seem to flick the same switch for every customer, but I don't see why this should provoke infighting within this forum, but should make potential clients aware that a meet with this girl is not predictable.

Type_O_Negative

On a top of this some wankers on here report everything to their favourite prossies. No life uberwankers and losers - that's all.

Offline RedKettle

funny how folks react to things.

I once did a positive review on a girl in London that I had a great time with.  Someone else saw her and was disappointed, I think their review was negative, may have been neutral, and they mentioned seeing her because of my positive review.  Rather than being angry at them I felt really guilty that my positive review had led to them wasting money and not having a good time - even though logically I know I did a fair review for the time I had with her.

Offline Cuntminion

On a top of this some wankers on here report everything to their favourite prossies. No life uberwankers and losers - that's all.

+1

The wg should remember if a person is like this they will do it to anyone

It's very poor sneakery and shows amazingly weak character

Offline cueball

I once did a positive review on a girl in London that I had a great time with.  Someone else saw her and was disappointed, I think their review was negative, may have been neutral, and they mentioned seeing her because of my positive review.  Rather than being angry at them I felt really guilty that my positive review had led to them wasting money and not having a good time - even though logically I know I did a fair review for the time I had with her.

You've got to review honestly as you experience her on the day, that's all you can do

I totally agree with comaminion's comment above too, I've had some sneaky weedy wanker running to a prossie over a review I've done in the past
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:56:28 pm by cueball »

Offline smiths

As I have posted before on here I had a punter PM me on another punting forum once who said he had punted with a WG after reading a post of mine saying I had a good punt with her but he hadn't and that I owed him the cost of the punt, off was the second word of my reply.

A review is a review on a WG at  that moment in time and NOT a guarantee that the WG will offer ALL punters a good service, the reviewer isn't responsible for the WG not offering other punters a good service. that's the WGs fault.

Offline smiths

Absolutely, personally I couldn't care less when a punter criticises a WG I have punted with unless I think they are a tout, troll, pimp or other low life making it up. White Knighting VERY seriously attempts to undermine the honesty of the forum in my view and I have seen it ruin another forum with arselicking fluffies defending their fave WGs and bribed punters defend their fave pimp. Fortunately admin are quick to quash that shit on here.

Another thing I dont want to see happen are punters being too afraid or wary to post the truth about a WG or Agency/Brothel in case others gang up on them, this is what some of these pricks want of course, to silence any criticism, again I have seen this crap happening elsewhere.

Offline azrael

My sentiments exactly. as for the op, shame really it happens all the time you get wankers/fluffys who white knight their favourite wg wether its a positive/negative post. Probably one of the reasons why most punters refuse to do reviews.

Sureshot

Another thing I dont want to see happen are punters being too afraid or wary to post the truth about a WG or Agency/Brothel in case others gang up on them, this is what some of these pricks want of course, to silence any criticism, again I have seen this crap happening elsewhere.

In a similar vein, ive seen a punter get hounded for posting a positive review on a girl many others would deem ugly/fat/skanky whatever.

A punters Taste is just as individual as the birds attitude or service and we should all be able to feel free to post our honest and personal reviews as we see fit without bullshit playground behaviour. 

We're all grown men for fucks sake!

OldAdmin

In a similar vein, ive seen a punter get hounded for posting a positive review on a girl many others would deem ugly/fat/skanky whatever.

Well looks matter when it comes to buying sex.
So it's not reasonable to demand punters withhold their views, they have the right to express their opinions just as the modeling industry can about the appearance of models. Regardless if it offends the punter (and they shouldn't be so sensitive).

Fluffies trying to attack / censor / slur / bully other punters because they dared to expose being messed around by their favourite prossie is totally different.

Sureshot

Of course looks matter (again subjective) but the mentality of bullying other punters is the same.

Defending a prossie against a negative but honest review is ridiculous and futile (as no doubt she sees him as nothing more than a pound note provider and not a hero) but attacking a fellow punter for posting positives about a 40 yr old blimp is in my eyes just as bad.

What i guess im trying to say is we should all be on the same side, trying to do our united best to get what we all want from the industry

OldAdmin

but attacking a fellow punter for posting positives about a 40 yr old blimp is in my eyes just as bad.

Wrong.
A punter not posting a negative because he fears being lynched by fluffies will cause other punters to also waste their money rather than avoid the crappy prossie.
That's totally different to a fluffy not posting a positive review for some fat old ugly prossie because he fears getting mocked for paying to fuck a monster.
The former causes more damage than the latter.

Negative reviews are of extreme importance. And must always be posted.

Over the years I've seen many incidents when a popular prossie gets an unexpected negative from a brave punter which causes the fluffies to go into attack mode, then all of a sudden other punters have to confidence and popup to express similar problems with the prossie, but hadn't gone public because they feared her fanclub.
That destroys the 'she's flawless' narrative, eventually eroding her celebrity god status, and the fanclub move on to someone new prossie, and the cycle continues.

OldAdmin

There also some who attack others and readily accusing others of being fluffies and white-knights, who who mock other punters, etc. and act like they are 'proper punters'.

But all of a sudden become hypocrites by themselves becoming all fluffy and white-knightish if someone criticizes their favourite prossie.

Prime example being Tjkooker.

Not just trashing another punter's negative review and then stalk him all over the forum and troll him, he worked with the prossie to find out that punter's AdultWork identity, and then outed him on UKPunting.

Since his banning, I've been informed that was PM'ing other punters on UKP, and then passing info to the prossies to curry favour.

He probably thought he was an untouchable and an "established member" that could do what he likes. He found out wrong. When it comes to punter's interests, there are redlines that I will allow no one to cross, not even my moderator(s).

Offline Roth

Someone tried to warn me off punting with a certain prossie by telling me that I could expect hostility from other punters who would see it as an act of treachery.   :wacko: :crazy:   :scare:

Needless  to say I don't take shit advice like that.   :dash:

The said prossie remains on my HL and I'll get round to doing her when her turn
comes up.   :lol: :rose: :lol:

Trouble is my HL seems endless at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 04:57:47 am by Roth »

Offline RedKettle

Trouble is my HL seems endless at the moment. :lol: :lol: :lol:

agree with that - if only I had more time and cash (and energy!)  :D

Offline AnthG

Someone tried to warn me off punting with a certain prossie by telling me that I could expect hostility from other punters who would see it as an act of treachery.   :wacko: :crazy:   :scare:

Needless  to say I don't take shit advice like that.   :dash:

I do not know who it was, but I can say the likelyest reason for that will be she is messing over a lot of past punters and acting like she doesn't care less about it.

So people will have been possibly having a group avoidance pact until she starts caring.

There was a WG in the north east called Teen Jade who people were wanting this for - myself included, as what she was doing was setting up bookings and then repeatedly (as in all the time) just not bothering to answer the phone or her front door at the time for the booking.

People were travelling for miles to see her (one punter was something like a 80 mile round trip from Leeds to Newcastle just to see her) and she did this to him and didn't care.

So many were saying until she stops unilaterally messing over punters like this everyone should avoid her.

I am guessing something similar was for you perhaps?

Offline AnthG

People will just be giving playful jibes and ribbing at the punters choice of girl. It wont be bullying and it wont be abuse. It will be done playful and in the form of banter.

A lot of people do it with Horizontal pleasures and his choice of girls. And its always done playful and with humor and friendly. I remember there was one punter who did it towards him in a nasty manner and he was banned for it (Wayang) so I think if you are worried about posting a review for an unnatractive girl due to worries of getting jibes and banter, you maybe need to grow a thicker skin. I can say without even seeing the topic its 100% not done nastily.

Offline SamLP

The comments section when someone criticizes a popular WG  :D

External Link/Members Only

:D
Reminds me of a few episodes especially when the phrase "if you don't like it don't read it" is meted out after I read it, decided I didn't like it and decided to comment with my opinion.