Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid at any cost - Sweet errika  (Read 2005 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Errykaxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

1234.com

External Link/Members Only

This is my first ever negative review in 7 years, just to warn you guys. Normally, I avoid EEs. I decided to see this one for 2 reason, many positive reviews on AW in very few days and she was nearer to me (on the way home from work). But turned out to be a nightmare. None in the advertised were done; Would not accept 15 min, so paid for 30 min. She came back after 10 min. Would not hug. Grim face all through. No comms. No change in position. I decided to finish early and go. So asked for handjob. Even hand job was with condom on.
    Later, looking through AW reviews, found out that these were written by same persons for same 2 on AW! all fake reviews!

Offline BarneyIn

Your first review ever on this site! Also I noticed you've posted back in December about never seeing Romanians, so I wonder why your small brain over rode your big brain. Ah well each to their own. I would spend time seeing the girls reviewed on here. You will defo have a better time. Thanks for TOFFT, one we can all avoid.

Offline Londonsfinest91

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
I agree, avoid at all costs. These girls have set up fake profiles in order to boost their feedback. Can't believe awork hasn't noticed it yet!

Offline Smartie

I tend to avoid EE girls as they never do apparently what is on their profile and of course always have the language barrier to fall back on

A tip to use is to click on the punters number and that shows the other girls he has seen, click on one of them and it will show where she is from in her profile (that's if she has put it)
They are usually EE girls, it is Sergei under different names posting reviews
Always be suspicious if the reviewer has little feedback or for that fact if all the reviewers have little feedback

Offline dboy74

The name of the WG in the title would help in future.

Offline johnny56

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt. I had the exat same experience with her friend, who now goes by the name hot ailynee4u for (review below).

External Link/Members Only

UserID=3476374https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89306.0

These whores need to be stopped before they Rob any more of our hard earned money.