Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Erotic Studio Birmingham B19  (Read 589 times)

Offline Imp8

External Link/Members Only

Saw Isabella for 30 minutes   @  £60

Rang up,as you do,to see who was available. Liked the Sound of Isabella so I booked up.
Usual Erotic studio experience,very professional,clean and pleasant.
Was shown to the downstairs room and told that isabella will join me soon,she took about 6-7 minutes, I asked her if she could tie her hair back,she pissed off again for another  3-4 minutes.....Not a good start.

First impressions were decent. She was described as in her 40s,I'd say late 40s to early 50s. Rack was decent,for her age EEs but saggy,they were natural,lovely and soft. No belly so to speak of,but she's a biggish unit,minimum size 14. Height is fairly decent at 5'6ish. Looks wise,she's an attractive lady for her age,solid 6.5,must have been a stunner in her Youth.

Agreed LFK,RO and OWO,she wanted £20 for CIM.
Straight away she turned her head away when I went in for the mouth....That was Quick.
I suggested we get onto the bed and start off with some oral.
Isabella wanted to give me a back massage,bullshit time wasting,I said no thanks,so she started to slowly kiss my chest working her way down to little Imp,all this was done very sensually,but I'm not quite 70 yet.
The oral wasn't too bad to be fair,it was pretty slow and the suction wasn't the best,but it did the trick. There was a lot of saliva because I could feel it trickling down my Balls.
Onto 69 and her snatch was beautifully clean,no odour whatsoever,she started to make the right noises,but this was interrupted with the  old  ' Sensitive  '  line.

On with the Mac and isabella got on top,this was nice because although the pace was slightly pedestrian,the rythym was there and she was very wet,she never used any lube.
Onto missionary next and this together with CG were the best parts of the Punt.
She had her legs high and wide,just the way I like it,I pumped away for all I was worth and because it had been a while since I last had the pleasure....I couldn't hold out,I filled the bag in missionary. I really wanted to cum all over her tits,but It wasn't meant to be.

Nice clean up by isabella and we had a decent conversation before I fucked off.

I'm really stuck between giving this a low positive or a Neutral.
Isabella is more suited for the more discerning gentleman,who prefers a more leisurely pace,I on the other hand am a dirty little cunt so prefer a more enthusiastic and energetic service.
Her body is tidy,for her age,although she did keep her one piece on throughout
The CG and Mish were the highlights,but I did get the feeling that isabella just wants your money,with minimal effort and input.

There's no profile of her on the ES website,such as it is,but she's only worked four days there. She said she likes it there so there's a decent chance that she may stick around. She only works on Sundays