Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lalita thai - Wolverhampton  (Read 1131 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7600965) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline freddytb1

Purely based on service this could've been a positive, but it was a neutral for reasons that will become clear later.

External Link/Members Only

Location: Wolverhampton city centre. Cheap, paid parking within 1 minute walk of the apartment block (90p for 2 hours)

Services agreed and price: FS, OWO, CIM. £70 all in
Services delivered: FS, facial

The girl: Thai, probably around 30. Looked like the girl in the pics. Natural-looking, pretty, slight tum on her, nice breasts and behind.

The service:
Very dimly lit room which is to my liking. Paperwork dealt with and she went to stash it. On her return I asked if we should start with a massage to which she said "later" (not in a rude way).
She got on top of me, started with some sensual skin-to-skin rubbing etc. She started to lick my nipples which I don't really see the appeal of so asked her politely to stop. She reached behind her and played with my piece (or so I thought).

Moved down to the bj and it felt good, however I thought it felt a bit less intense than OWO usually does but this is variable so I let it be.
She did this for 3- 4 minutes before getting on top with some fairly decent cowgirl.
Moved into mish and doggy- she took both like a champ.

Eventually nearing breaking point so took the condom off and asked for CIM as agreed. She started saying no, to which I said we'd agreed to it in the texts.
She then told me that she usually would but has some 'pain' in her mouth. Sensing my disappointment she got out her phone torch and showed me the inside of her mouth where she had a small ulcer-looking thing. It wasn't open or anything but could've been a cold sore??
She explained that she'd put a condom on me before the bj which made sense in hindsight.

Anyway at this point I could've got angry but a few thoughts crossed my mind:
1. She seemed honest and genuine.
2. She could've told me about this sooner which is a pisstake.
3. A lot of WGs would've kept a discreet sore like that a secret, and not have even bothered slipping a condom on for safety.
4. I still hadn't finished and was itching to.

So anyway she let me give her a facial instead.
Then she used google translate to apologise and assure me that she'd put a condom on and didn't want to take any risks.

I left feeling slightly anxious about possible exposure to a cold sore, but I'm not 100% that's what it was and at least protection was used.

Offline Jimbob212

Very helpful review, she's up in Glasgow and I thought to give her a try but I think I'll give her a skip