Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha muse? South Quay chebony enigma  (Read 1312 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7602731) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online sparkus

Spotted the profile around a fair bit in East London and her photos were posted again in one of the threads:

Hidden Image/Members Only

This then followed by an associated and likely AW profile for same pics and location: External Link/Members Only

Latest ad for the pics varies slightly but not that much for country of origin: External Link/Members Only

Enquiries made followed by easy booking and directions for after work, I head for South Quay on the DLR.  Building is a large apartment block nearby, very busy area full of workers and residents jogging or doing stretches in gym wear.

Barge past indifferent concierge and head for her room (slightly wary of door opposite being ajar and raised male voices).

Magic door and behind is a tall, thicc, stacked ebony chick, looking younger and distinctly more friendly than the AW pics (also more darker) but confusingly the same cheb tattoo as in the pics.  I'm no stranger to B&S but I'd be a mug to walk away from this on principle, even if I was there to see the big thicc chick in the pic.  Still happy once I hand over the sovs and she removed her all in one to be starkers with her big ol' firm pair (like 36G or so).

She goes straight in for the kill and takes me in her mouth, some great suction and tongue work while cupping the balls.  After this a pat on the bed I return the favour by feasting on her enormous naturals while vigorously fingering her.  After that it was pounding her in doggy, CG and mish (naturals did lose shape in) before chat and split.

By all accounts 'she' will be in East London a bit longer but I suppose it begs the question who will be?

Offline Sunny

Is she Hispanic? Carribean?

Does she have a BBL? Fake tits?

Offline Colston36

Online sparkus

Is she Hispanic? Carribean?

Does she have a BBL? Fake tits?

French Carribbean.
Ass is big but not shaped like that, chebs all natural.

Online last_days_of_logan

French Carribbean.
Ass is big but not shaped like that, chebs all natural.

Thanks for this review?

so the woman in the pics is not her?

can you describe the back with the metrics we use? was she restrictive?

Online sparkus

Thanks for this review?

so the woman in the pics is not her?

can you describe the back with the metrics we use? was she restrictive?

It's not her, no. Who I saw had same tattoo but is a lot darker and younger looking.

The butt was about a B.

She didn't restrict me but most black chicks don't have a problem with me (Asians is a different matter).