Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Thai Girl 888 - Bury, Lancs  (Read 1547 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7150108) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Shredder

External Link/Members Only

Should have walked on this one. Either bait and switch or heavily edited photos from 10-15 years ago!

Comms via text, recieved a list of prices and extras.

Location is usual spot in Bury for Thai girls, terraced house in slightly rough area, entry through back alley. Reasonably clean house, always seems empty when I've been before. Absolutely stunk of fish in the kitchen though  :vomit:

The girl was probably early 40s, she seemed pleasant enough, limited English, average looking, average fake tits, not huge. Shaved pussy, but probably over a week ago so had a sort of stubble going on.. She looks nothing like the pictures.

Paid £70 for 30mins. OWO was extra £20, I didn't opt for that as I wasn't that into her.

Treated it as a P+D for above reasons, just wanted to get off and get out. She gave me a decent blowjob for 5mins, bit of ball action, seemed like she enjoyed giving head more than sex. Went on to her on top but not my fav position so switched to missionary after a few mins. She kept complaining I was too big, I'm not huge and think thai girls often say this to avoid more exotic positions. Started asking me to cum after about 15mins, which is really annoying. Turned around for doggy so I could get to the finish line.

Finished after about 25mins, apart from asking me to cum after 15mins she didn't short change me for time.

Overall was glad I only booked 30mins as I usually go for 1hr bookings. Main issue was the difference in profile pics and girl who answered the door.

Definitely would not return. On another note, while trying to find her profile again to review, I googled her phone number and it came up with a completely different set of pictures of a 20-something Japanese looking girl on Vivastreet. Not sure if that means a prolific bait and switcher, or just the phone number being reused by different girls. Either way I'd reccomend caution booking from this profile and be ready to walk.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Thanks for your very well written first review and welcome to UKP, all in the same day.  :drinks:

Online frankc

Thanks for the review and welcome to the forum  :thumbsup:

Offline Captain caveman 69

She didn't have a pot belly by any chance did she.

Offline Shredder

Offline Captain caveman 69

Sounds like the one i just reviewed under another profile :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for this review as she's just popped up in Preston but i'm going to swerve now  :hi:

2 reviews, both Negative

Offline westeros

Definitely a B&S with some heavy photo shopping thrown in, and not even decently done, just take a look at her second picture in her gallery, if it's not photo shopped then she has a very weird neck

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 01:36:31 am by westeros »