Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guys i am new here , please help  (Read 945 times)

musk7765

ok hello everyone I am new here, ok firstly i seen a lot of links about adultwork.com , i am beginning to think is that the best site in UK for hiring a prostitute online? are there any alternate websites , i am thinking to book one in the coming weeks , are there some advices for me ?something that i should be careful and etc.... will be much appreciated , thank you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:57:30 pm by musk7765 »

Offline megadik

Offline NIK

ok hello everyone I am new here, ok firstly i seen a lot of links about adultwork.com , i am beginning to think is that the best site in UK for hiring a prostitute online? are there any alternate websites , i am thinking to book one in the coming weeks , are there some advices for me ?something that i should be careful and etc.... will be much appreciated , thank you.

Troll alert!  :dash:

musk7765

is there a better way to ask for advice ? you guys are unbelievable

vw

is there a better way to ask for advice ? you guys are unbelievable
That was the nicest possible welcome, have you been through a few reviews here, might be best to ask questions on the ones that interest you.

musk7765

For starters, please go through the wiki: External Link/Members Only  :)

Thanks for the link, are there similar websites similar to  adultwork.com?

vw

Thanks for the link, are there similar websites similar to  adultwork.com?
You read that quick !

Deviant

Musk give the forum a shortlist of women you want to see and we can eliminate the duds slowly. Leave you with the one of two outstanding women. How is that for free advice?

Offline NIK

Alright. Here is why my troll radar sprang into action - and maybe you aren't aware it is honed to near perfection after five years.

Firstly apologies if English is not your first language, but your post was insecurely punctuated. It is surely easy enough to use capitals at the beginning of sentences. Also it is advice rather than advices
Secondly the phrase 'hiring a prostitute online' sounds downright weird.
Thirdly, yes there are many pitfalls, but many of them are answered in the guide available on here if you care to look.
Fourthly as I said to a recent similar post a general enquiry such as this will usually get you nowhere. Firstly take some time to read the advice freely available and then search for reviews in your favoured area. As you don't specify any preferences it is difficult for people to help you.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:55:30 pm by NIK »

zundabar

There aren't really any sites as good as AW, most people combo it with UKP by cross referencing reviews to see if the WG they are after is what they want or just to find one.

As Nik pointed out English might not be your first language but browsing through a couple of threads and learning some of the vocab would go a long way regardless.

vw

There aren't really any sites as good as AW, most people combo it with UKP by cross referencing reviews to see if the WG they are after is what they want or just to find one.

As Nik pointed out English might not be your first language but browsing through a couple of threads and learning some of the vocab would go a long way regardless.
Dats zunderful advice !

musk7765

Thanks everyone really for the help and also for the free English coaching. I just typed what came into my mind and yes English is not my first language so apologies
if in anyway i offended the punting community/organisation  :lol:

zundabar

no worries - we weren't offended but apparently there are a lot of complete bastards that happen to tick some of the same boxes that you did. I only recently became a part of the community, best of luck to you.

The best advice I can give is to read as much as you can on here. Most threads will teach you something new whether it's a lesson in wording, behaviour on here, precautions to take or any other subject.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:15:20 pm by zundabar »