Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excited by Adele4u  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Arar77

This thread is for no reason other than to say that Adele4u has just accepted a booking request from me. 

It's been a while since I properly planned a punt in advance and made sure I didn't just see any random I could find on AW, often resulting in a disappointing punt because of the lack of planning/research/availability of my preferred choices.

And so I'm very very excited by a punt for the first time in ages!  And this is me telling the world (I'd put this sort of bragging on Facebook usually, but I'm not entirely sure my friends and family will appreciate it like you all will).

Naturally, a report will follow in a week or so after the punt.

:cool: :D :yahoo: :D :lol: :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline Cuntminion

Offline Arar77

If you can't share your delight/excitement with friends, who can you share it with.  UKP, that's who!

LL

Just don't make your review too fluffy - some of the ones written for her make me want to vomit. :D

Offline tantric talents

My advice would be not to re-read any of her reviews here or elsewhere.
Just go in with a "blank slate" mentality and enjoy your time  :hi:

Offline barnstorm123

No, read the reviews. They will make you understand that the amazing time you had was not due to some personal connection or spark you had but instead Adele's talent for faking that with every client. Should help to stave off the EAS.

Stainford

Expl1cit

No, read the reviews. They will make you understand that the amazing time you had was not due to some personal connection or spark you had but instead Adele's talent for faking that with every client. Should help to stave off the EAS.
One of the best comments I've read on here  :hi:

Although I have to add, with this one in particular, its slightly harder to not think you have a personal connection.  She has this ability to give the perception that its not fake, and that is all I think really matters in this game, the perception of how you feel.  Of course its good business, but when a) you run several hours over time b) the WG listens and remembers what you enjoy and c) has a genuinely warm heart, then at the very least, I would say 'fake' is not the best use of terminology to describe Adele.

Amongst all of the crap this industry produces, it would take a delusional character not to recognise that she is one of the best in the game in all aspects.

Offline Arar77

Good advice, ta. 

I think the fact that you feel all warm and cosy after a punt is a good thing (as long as you don't start the whole "she actually liked me" thing) - but there's nothing worse than the opposite anyway, feeling you've just been entirely unwelcome. 

I rarely go back for seconds, so regardless of how good it is it'll probably be a one-off (I live away from London now too, so my opportunities are limited meaning I like to try different options whenever I'm there, and there are plenty of apparent good 'uns that I'm yet to try).   Nice though to see that pretty much without exception, the reviews are positive for Adele, meaning it's as close to a guaranteed positive as you're ever likely to get with someone you've not punted before.

password02

One of the best comments I've read on here  :hi:

Amongst all of the crap this industry produces, it would take a delusional character not to recognise that she is one of the best in the game in all aspects.

+1 100%

Offline Clooney

I don't think she is faking. I think she is one of these people who is genuinely just lovely to everyone.

The problem then is when a punter imagines that this is reserved solely for him and EAS kicks in. Not good!

She is genuinely just such a nice girl, I think she's like this with anyone she happens to meet - shop staff, charity chuggers, policemen, punters, whoever.

Let's not assume that her innate niceness is some sort of Machiavellian act. That would be as inaccurate as assuming that she loves ever punter she happens to meet.

Some people are just nice and she is one.

unclesweetheart

I don't think she is faking. I think she is one of these people who is genuinely just lovely to everyone.

The problem then is when a punter imagines that this is reserved solely for him and EAS kicks in. Not good!

She is genuinely just such a nice girl, I think she's like this with anyone she happens to meet - shop staff, charity chuggers, policemen, punters, whoever.

Let's not assume that her innate niceness is some sort of Machiavellian act. That would be as inaccurate as assuming that she loves ever punter she happens to meet.

+1.

Offline boardyhell

when i saw adele ,i had just had an operation and she was just so understanding and caring ,if its an act i will eat my cat ,sorry hat
i like my cat

spkmstr48

Totally agree

In the same way that there are girls who will stab you 50 times and steal your watch.

There are a few genuinely nice girls.

It's a broad spectrum.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Totally agree

In the same way that there are girls who will stab you 50 times and steal your watch.

There are a few genuinely nice girls.

It's a broad spectrum.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

It okay, it's only a Casio digital

spkmstr48

password02

Yes +1 - she is perhaps the nicest WG I have seen in so many ways.  Never a bad word about anyone or anything, always talking positive about everyone and takes everything in her stride.

She is IMO perhaps the 'Perfect' AW girl?