Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage reccommendations  (Read 906 times)

Offline WeeTodger

Hello,

I'm coming down to stevenage for the week for a course and fancy some company, is there anybody worth the hassle as i've read its a bit of a desert just now.

Happy with any good looking girl (so fine with an EE) under 40 is really all i ask.

dont mind travelling but dont know the area at all so no clue how to get about as i'd be using public transport.

Offline Hertsgent

Ok, so in my opinion I would....

1. Try to find time for a London excursion, given the oasis of WGs, and/or sample a Soho walk up
2. Generally I find WGs on tour the best offering for Stevenage, which of course differs day by day. Usually in hotels, usually EE, just check bareback as many often have the box ticked, which is a definite avoid for me - you may feel differently of course.
3. Of resident WGs in the area, I've seen hottie honey (mid 30s), who wasn't really my type but nice down to earth girl and in Stevenage (External Link/Members Only). In baldock (easy train) is super sexy Sam (early 30s?), who I've also seen when she was in Welwyn. Decent experience, but a lot larger than her photos if it matters to you (it was over a year ago I saw her, so she could have lost weight  of course), and you're on the clock so make sure you cum before the alarm goes! (External Link/Members Only).

Can give more info by PM on e.g. Hotels and access etc if helpful. I'd be doing (1) and (2) of the above personally

The happy one

Hi

Can you do an outcall to yours

Offline WeeTodger

Thanks for you opinion, those two suggested do tickle my fancy.

As for outcalls, both the lift and stairs are activated by the room key which is right beside the front desk, a right pain.

The happy one

Hi

Sorry still unsure if you can have a girl come to you

Going down to let her in would not bother me

But we are all different

Offline dkn

In baldock (easy train) is super sexy Sam (early 30s?), who I've also seen when she was in Welwyn. Decent experience, but a lot larger than her photos if it matters to you (it was over a year ago I saw her, so she could have lost weight  of course), and you're on the clock so make sure you cum before the alarm goes! (External Link/Members Only).
Saw Sam recently and her body's actually looking pretty trim at the moment.  Slim and toned, in contrast to a while back, when she was on the chunky route.

Otherwise, agreed that Stevenage itself is sadly rather dead these days.  Shame, as I've had some great times there a few years back.