Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla New Girl - Brentwood  (Read 1173 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

Put her number 5172019 in the search bar at the top right and see what comes up.

Offline BallJangles

Put her number 5172019 in the search bar at the top right and see what comes up.

Thanks norwichfunseeker. Apologies as that seems like something I should have known to do before making a thread. The more you know eh. Having said that, there's very little info through the search and nothing about anyone actually meeting her. Just 1 result of someone seeing if anyone can TOFTT with her. I can see from that though, she used to go by 'Kelly New Girl' but nothing comes up for that either.

Offline norwichfunseeker

NP at all - and you're new - so happy to help. Apologies if my earlier reply was a little short.

One of the threads has a verify pic, so you can see what she 'really' looks (looked depending on age) like. However such pics are now banned so I cannot repost here, and wont risk upsetting the Mods. (there is a link to the rules on the bottom of every page). 
29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

When you do those searches, search for the number rather than their name, as if they change their name it wont return anything, the number is constant.

Shout if you need any more assistance, and plenty on here happy to help a newby. Happy punting and reviews, good and bad are encouraged.

Helpful links here
External Link/Members Only

Including a guide to posting reviews.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 08:45:57 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline BallJangles

NP at all - and you're new - so happy to help. Apologies if my earlier reply was a little short.

One of the threads has a verify pic, so you can see what she 'really' looks (looked depending on age) like. However such pics are now banned so I cannot repost here, and wont risk upsetting the Mods. (there is a link to the rules on the bottom of every page). 
29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

When you do those searches, search for the number rather than their name, as if they change their name it wont return anything, the number is constant.

Shout if you need any more assistance, and plenty on here happy to help a newby. Happy punting and reviews, good and bad are encouraged.

Helpful links here

Including a guide to posting reviews.

Lovely stuff norwichfunseeker, I really appreciate it :hi: