Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Ipswich  (Read 7446 times)

Offline Bart

I would appreciate any information you may have on two ladies who advertise on gumtree, Chloe from Kesgrave and Lynne. Both are on my radar but I would be grateful to know about location and services on offer.

In the last few months I have seen Anna and Maya who both continue to give excellent service and are as sexy as hell. Anna’s new apartment is lush and walkable distance from the town centre. I have also seen flow therapy. She is a very nice articulate lady, I went for the tie and tease massage and very much enjoyed the experience.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 06:51:56 pm by Head1 »

Offline steveng1982

I'd suggest to get some help from others you may want to add links and also to contribute yourself a little. No reviews in 5 years is a pretty poor effort.

To answer your question though,  no idea about Lynne but Chloe is this lady External Link/Members Only. Putting  her number in WhatsApp brings up the same picture.

Offline Blackvanman

Hey Bart man, I haven't punted for over 18 months now but I work with a guy that's seen chloe. And he says she gives a really good sensual massage right from the start rubbing the bum hole and massaging the balls as you lay on your front. She does most things, Hand relief, owo and swallows the lot. Anal and the reason I wont see her is she offered him bare back on his first visit but went for the massage and owo. He saids he is  definitely going again. If this is your thing send her a text. She sometime works with another lady.  Hope this helps. Let is know if you do see her.

Offline bobgobwick

Chloe's AW profile best avoid

External Link/Members Only

I agree, her lack of care for her own health is worrying.

Offline Bart

Thanks for your help with this guys. I think I will avoid Chloe! Having looked at the advert and times/location I think you are probably correct that Lynne and flowtherapy are one and the same, although she did tell me that gumtree advertising was expensive and not for her🤔. Maybe she had a change of heart and gave it a go, I have rang the number on there a few times but it has always gone to voicemail.