Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Concerned I might have been to a traffic site in Hitchin  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Paul364

Today I went to Hitchin relaxation centre, I went there a couple of weeks ago and all good.

I wanted to see the same girl, Sandy, but was told she wasn't available. The girl I saw turned out to be the manageress, she said all of her girls only work in her establishment for 2 weeks and then move onto other establishments. She then asked if I wanted a 4 hour at no extra charge, she told me she was training a new girl. I had a massage and the new girl only came in for the last part of the massage. The manageress was telling her what to do, not in English (I think Chinese). The girl was mid 20's I would guess, certainly not experienced and didn't speak English.

I left feeling really uncomfortable. Should I report this and if so to whom?

Online scutty brown

this place?
External Link/Members Only

As a rule first impressions are usually correct. If you suspect trafficking report it to your local police force. If you're right you've saved someone. If you're wrong it just means the girls get a welfare check
Herts police are on 01707 354000 - tell them you want to report a possible trafficking case.
You've nothing to be scared of, but if you want to remain anonymous use Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
Whatever you do, do it NOW while the details are still fresh in memory and the girl is still there. In a week she'll have been passed on.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 06:53:21 pm by scutty brown »

Offline tony22

agree with Scutty - if it's all above board then you are causing them no bother. But if you got the wrong feeling it might just be you end up helping someone who doesn't know how to get help.

I think he means 4 hands.

Offline Paul364

Thanks all, I have reported it

Online norwichfunseeker

Thanks all, I have reported it

Respect for that Paul. Have to do the right thing.
Will they let you know the outcome, or is it all anonymous?

Online scutty brown

As a rule, best not to publicly announce when you've reported.
Gives the crims less warning, and safer for you

Offline Band1t

Fair play to you. Even if it turns out to be legit, you keep them on their toes as word gets around.

Offline Band1t

I had a punt with a Rom I suspected was trafficked (especially after I’d finished). Didn’t have the balls to report it at the time but always wondered. Didn’t stop me punting though.

Offline welllucky

Offline stekan

Did anything come of this?

Passed the Chinese Relaxation Centre today, still open for business.

Offline welllucky

Thanks Stekan. I think its had mixed reviews on here.

Offline Paul364

Passed the Chinese Relaxation Centre today, still open for business.

I've never heard back from the authorities

Online scutty brown

I've never heard back from the authorities

You won't.
That's normal: some things have to be secret

Offline Ego123

I was gonna go there but worried that the old plod might come bursting in