Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good in Beds  (Read 1162 times)

Offline unclepokey

Oh dear, Good in Beds have disappeared from AW just when I was contemplating a visit to Sarah.
Anyone have intel here or perhaps they've just forgotten to renew?

Offline anglianfloyd

Her mobile number no longer working

Offline Duncy

I emailed the other day looking for a solo with Sarah got a reply back from Ben saying that she should have her own profile shortly.
Looks like they have had a falling out, reading between the lines, not sure so don't quote me on that. Never had her mobile only spoke via email.

If anyone else knows any more let us all know.

Offline unclepokey

May I please ask, (after a fortnight) whether there is any news on this front, please?
Thanks
Uncle Pokey

Offline Duncy

May I please ask, (after a fortnight) whether there is any news on this front, please?
Thanks
Uncle Pokey

Not heard any more and neither of them are now listed on AW and no one that has seen them before as responded so I think we just have keep an eye on AW from time to time.

Offline Clungehopper

This would explain why I haven't been able to arrange then. I messaged Ben looking for a meeting but unusually he didn't get back to me. I thought it strange as he was always good at getting back to me. I was hoping to meet them both in person as they sounded like a good provider.

Does anyone know if Sarah has gone out on her own?

Offline Duncy

Does anyone know if Sarah has gone out on her own?

Last I heard from Ben Sarah was going to set up her own profile but nothing has appeared as yet. Don't know what happen to them, Ben did have his own profile for a few days then that was taken down.

Offline knob rocker

I've seen Sarah and Ben and following my 'reviewed' visit back in May, Sarah gave me her 'new' mobile number. I'm not prepared to share the number here as she obviously isn't making it widely known for whatever reason.

I saw her with her new partner a few weeks ago but seeing as she isn't advertising anywhere I couldn't really see the point of posting a review.

I realise this doesn't really help with arranging a meeting but hopefully it clarifies the situation..... a little.

Offline Duncy

I've seen Sarah and Ben and following my 'reviewed' visit back in May, Sarah gave me her 'new' mobile number. I'm not prepared to share the number here as she obviously isn't making it widely known for whatever reason.

I saw her with her new partner a few weeks ago but seeing as she isn't advertising anywhere I couldn't really see the point of posting a review.

I realise this doesn't really help with arranging a meeting but hopefully it clarifies the situation..... a little.

Clear as mud. I apricate you not giving out her number fair play to you. But are you saying she is active but just not advertising the fact and only seeing people she has seen before?

Offline knob rocker

Clear as mud. I apricate you not giving out her number fair play to you. But are you saying she is active but just not advertising the fact and only seeing people she has seen before?

I didn't ask her but that would seem a fair assumption yes. Unless she is advertising somewhere other than AW.... although AW is the only place I look to be fair.