Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any takers???  (Read 1720 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Boring Sunday eve with time in my hands to kill. Not enough time for a proper punt but a P&D is good and for that my go to has always been VS (think this is the first P&D post lockdown)

Anyway browsing when I came across this likely duo  :lol: :lol: :lol:

So as the title suggests Any takers????  :lol: :lol:

I mean I would of but my erge to punt has for some unknown and mysterious reason vanished  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline Neromatrix

Wow, what a mess ! Look like Roms also. I will pass.

Offline alibirmingham

Don’t worry. I paid the price for taking the piss  :cry:

The P&D I chose turned out to be much worse.

Offline watsey

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 09:50:59 am by watsey »

Offline Brumish

I don't know lads, a couple of pints and i probably won't kick the pink one out of bed  :D

Offline alibirmingham

I don't know lads, a couple of pints and i probably won't kick the pink one out of bed  :D

An honest man lol One who likes to live and walk on the wild side

The first pints on me but we expect a review after  :lol:

Offline pbrown355

I'd do it for only one pint.
Reminds me of a punt (pre my time on UKP) when I turned up for a punt and the girl tried to sell me a duo with her very unattractive friend. I said no. She said can she stay in the room anyway? This was in a hotel so she'd have had to go outside I suppose. Anyway, I said she could stay. She the unattractive one couldn't keep her hands off me during the punt even though I pretty much ignored her. It was all a bit strange but quite a turn on at the same time. I doubt if it would have been as much fun if I'd paid her-then I'd have had to shag her!