Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage maid birmingham scam  (Read 1403 times)

Offline urlmicro

Vivastreet link now dead phone is 07714654980 advertises massage for £30 and wants upfront payment to bank account sends location of b258pb number 53

Offline urlmicro

Vivastreet link now dead but phone number 07714654980 wants upfront half or full payment to her babk account advertises massage for £30

Online Waterhouse

Vivastreet link now dead but phone number 07714654980 wants upfront half or full payment to her babk account advertises massage for £30
Did you actually agree a booking?  If no agreed booking was confirmed, then you aren't supposed to submit a review, Negative or otherwise.

Offline urlmicro

Yes waited outside premises sent numerous messages and calls and no answer, the link was up yesterday obviously a scam link had vanished

Offline urlmicro

Also uses this email to confirm the bookings yasminjahmed@gmail.com

Online Waterhouse

Yes waited outside premises sent numerous messages and calls and no answer, the link was up yesterday obviously a scam link had vanished
Deserves the neg then.  Please could you post up any other info i.e. what services had been agreed, what the charge was ect. Any pics of you still have them.  Cheers.

Offline urlmicro

These were the pics sent via whatsapp, i also have postcode and number but obviously a fake address

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline urlmicro

Ramg again and all blocked on cellular and whatsapp communication and pic gone off means blocked defo

Offline temptation

Thanks for the warning but I doubt anyone would.oay up front and frankly if they did they have no one to blame but themselves.

Offline inbruges

Thanks for the warning but I doubt anyone would.oay up front and frankly if they did they have no one to blame but themselves.

+1

Offline urlmicro

I know happens when the fella takes over