Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anu comments on Erotic Pleasures in Tyeseley  (Read 788 times)

Offline jackstonehunter

Hi.
First time poster but been reading around for a while now. Been looking for a good BBW in west midlands area and saw this profile

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this lady? Spoke to her few times and is European, probably Romania or Hungary . My accent locating isn't great.
But anyway before I book wondered if anyone has seen her before? Her tits look big which is what I am after.

Thanks

Offline inbruges

Most likely Romanian and you'll probably meet the fat girl pictured however the person you spoke to might be different. Level of service - well don't expect much but TOFTT with a 15 minute booking. Good luck

Offline Pussyfreak123

Booked a 30 minute punt turned up and the girl in the pic was the one working she dont speak any english at all anyways half way into fucking the fat bitch said times up i told her atleast 10 minutes left but i could hear her breathing down the door and was put off so i just cum quick and left wouldnt advise anyone to go there typical romanians

Offline Punterperson1971

Booked a 30 minute punt turned up and the girl in the pic was the one working she dont speak any english at all anyways half way into fucking the fat bitch said times up i told her atleast 10 minutes left but i could hear her breathing down the door and was put off so i just cum quick and left wouldnt advise anyone to go there typical romanians
No review then???

Cendric

Utter nonsense. Impossible to believe this post in the absence of a proper review which would give far more detail to show that a visit may have taken place.

Offline Punterperson1971

Utter nonsense. Impossible to believe this post in the absence of a proper review which would give far more detail to show that a visit may have taken place.
+ 1

Offline inbruges

Serves you right for not booking 15mins as advised (that's if you did actually go)